Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

The KittyCatS Team is up for bid at the Kitty and a Date Auction!
02-20-2014, 01:46 PM
The KittyCatS Team is up for bid at the Kitty and a Date Auction!
Ever wanted to have one of the KittyCatS Team members all to yourself for a couple of hours? Well now you can! Callie, Equinox, KittyCats, and Kitten are all up for auction at the community "Kitty and a Date Auction" tomorrow, Feb. 21 @5pm SLT. Bid on a team member and win a 2 hour "date" with us, along with our special KittyCat! Proceeds from the team members' auctions will go directly to charity, so come down, support a good cause, and have fun! See you there! Smile

Kitty and a Date Auction

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: AmoreJade Cyberstar , Maxwell Grantly , Crepe Myrtle , Sanura Snowpaw , Skippy Beresford
02-20-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: The KittyCatS Team is up for bid at the Kitty and a Date Auction!
That's excellent that charities will benefit from this event. Thank you to the KittyCatS team.

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Sanura Snowpaw , Skippy Beresford
02-20-2014, 04:10 PM
I am so excited for the auction! The KittyCatS teams panels and kittehs are below as well as the charities they are donating to.

On panel #5 Equinox's kitteh is ? RFL - TIME FOR A CHANGE - SteamPunk Nicki PERMAPET MEGAPUSS!! This is a one of a kind as this collection did NOT have sizes. Donating to RLF through an inworld Kiosk at the auction area.
On panel #10 KittyCatS' kitteh is the very first cat EVER BORN even before beta. It has next to no functionality but it is SURE to be a very exciting collectible item! Donating to RLF through an inworld Kiosk at the auction area.
On panel #15 Callie's kitteh is ? LoVe BuGS! - The Lover PERMAPET MEGAPUSS!! This is a one of a kind as this collection did NOT have sizes. Donating to Fact Alliance http://www.letsrespond.com/.
On panel #23 Kitten's kitteh is ? Lazy Dayzies - Day Dream PERMAPET MEGAPUSS!! This is a one of a kind as this collection did NOT have sizes. This is a one of a kind as this collection did NOT have sizes. Donating to RLF through an inworld Kiosk at the auction area.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
02-21-2014, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014 11:42 AM by Maxwell Grantly.)
Sadly, Skippy and I will be fast asleep, deep in dreamland, when the auction proceeds but we just wanted to wish a most enjoyable time to all those who intend to visit. Let’s hope that the nominated charities are well supported.

Thanks given by: Skippy Beresford
02-23-2014, 07:12 PM
I want to thank everyone who took part of this very special auction! I am so very proud to be a member of this community. We had loads of laughs and fun as well as raised 659,400L for RFL not only through the cats auctioned by the KittyCatS team but also donations people made on their own. We also raised 300,000L for Fact Alliance and I know several people had discussed making their own donations to them as well through their website.

Everyone worked well together to reduce lag and with over 100 people on the sim we didn't crash it and there were very few crashes overall. While it went fairly smoothly there were a few things I know I will work on to make it even better for next year.

Thanks given by: Skippy Beresford
02-23-2014, 07:51 PM
This is amazing! ..and a warm thing for the soul.. <3
 Thanks given by: Sanura Snowpaw
02-24-2014, 02:47 AM
That sounds excellent. Well done indeed.

Thanks given by: Skippy Beresford , Sanura Snowpaw
03-21-2014, 05:50 PM
I finally get to have my date with Kitten Longmeadow. The day IS MINE!

[Image: heart.gif]
 Thanks given by: Sanura Snowpaw
03-22-2014, 05:14 PM
(03-21-2014 05:50 PM)Ethereal Hurricane Wrote:  I finally get to have my date with Kitten Longmeadow. The day IS MINE!

Yay!

03-24-2014, 02:20 PM
(03-21-2014 05:50 PM)Ethereal Hurricane Wrote:  I finally get to have my date with Kitten Longmeadow. The day IS MINE!

Oh, be still my beating heart! Wink

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)