Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Paired kittens being unpaired in cattery before having kittens
02-13-2014, 07:53 AM
Bug Paired kittens being unpaired in cattery before having kittens
I've noticed this over the past few weeks. Kittens I have paired in cattery - and I know they have been paired because after partnering them it takes me straight to the 'pairs' section - are unpaired and back in their male or female groups.
I have unpacked a lot of cats recently, and pairing them as they were birthed was my way of keeping track of why I'd unpacked them.
If it had happened only once I would think it was a random glitch, but it's happened at least three times. I noticed it again tonight and had to re-partner kittens.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Thanks,
Eurydice
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Paired kittens being unpaired in cattery before having kittens
(02-13-2014 07:53 AM)Eurydice Barzane Wrote:  I've noticed this over the past few weeks. Kittens I have paired in cattery - and I know they have been paired because after partnering them it takes me straight to the 'pairs' section - are unpaired and back in their male or female groups.
I have unpacked a lot of cats recently, and pairing them as they were birthed was my way of keeping track of why I'd unpacked them.
If it had happened only once I would think it was a random glitch, but it's happened at least three times. I noticed it again tonight and had to re-partner kittens.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Thanks,
Eurydice

Wouldn't they have unpaired because their 11 days was up?

~~Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well. ~~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Eurydice Barzane
02-13-2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Paired kittens being unpaired in cattery before having kittens
Cats will un-partner once they have had a kitten, or if they go 11 days without producing a kitten (partnerships only last 11 days.)

If they're set to auto-repartner, then once they have a kitten they will re-partner to each other. If they go 11 days without producing a kitten however, they will un-partner.

If it seems like they are un-partnering before they've had a kitten AND before 11 days is up, then send us a ticket by clicking the "Support" tab up top so we can look into it. Be sure to include the ID#'s of the specific cats affected. Thanks! Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Eurydice Barzane

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)