Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCats and the Steam Hunt
07-03-2011, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2011 02:25 AM by Morsmordre Furman.)
KittyCats and the Steam Hunt
So, I was geeking out, and my geek out leaked into the chat and it was decided, this thread had to happen. There is demand from us to you (mostly begging not demanding) that a steampunk kitten is made for the steamhunt that will be happening in September.

Some of the details discussed on the Clockwork Kitten include:

Coats of Brass, Silver, or Gold
Odyssey Industrial eyes, such as copper gear in one and a normal eye in the other, a top hat and monocle accessory to wear, clockwork butterfly poofers, and of course the coat would show that this is a clock work kitten, with moving parts (or just us dreaming here).

possibly a collar studded with gears and maybe some little boots

JC Norn (jc.aferdita): ohoh and texturewise, the front legs could be, gloves on the paws and then like gears on the shoulders

[01:22] Monroe Jigsaw: OH and maaaybe whiskers curled to look like a moustache

Oh yeah, if you decide to do this I can pass along the app or just the information. My shop rents its space from the coordinator.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2011, 02:26 AM
RE: KittyCats and the Steam Hunt
This, So much THIS.

I know steampunk is a limited demand, and I'm one of the few crazy enough to take a prefab house and turn it into a clockwork menagerie of machine and animals (kittycats) It'd be so amazing to have a little clockwork kitty, or two, or three to have around my house~
07-03-2011, 02:50 AM
instead of accessory monocle to wear, isn't it possible to texture a monocle around one eye? like the chat's have different color patches around the eyes, I think one of the chats do <.<

and I third this XD Would be fun with a steampunk kitty!
07-03-2011, 02:58 AM
I would love a steampunk kitty!
07-03-2011, 02:58 AM
Right that way we don't have to pose the kitties to make them wear their stuff! Good thinking, sorry I missed that in the chat
07-03-2011, 03:30 AM
so much fun could be done using the textures for the fur =3
07-03-2011, 05:41 AM
OMG I would love to have a little steampunk kitty! Gah! This sounds so cute! I especially love the odyssey industrial eyes idea!

* Kyorisa Yven begs profusely.

07-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Holy fudgsicle. That would just make my whole life. And it's so cool to see so many of my KittyCatS friends are into steampunk too! Draco and I moved to the Steamlands when we were still new to SL, and we have raised generations of our kittens in Caledon and Winterfell. I think some part of me has been trying to imbue my kitties with steampunk values all along. I'm not sure how practical it actually is...the time it would take vs time left until it would need to be released vs other previously planned releases begging precedence...But I do know that a LOT of Steamlanders are into the other breedables and would jump to own such a kitten.

Especially if it emitted steam. OMG.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2011, 09:20 AM
(07-03-2011 08:39 AM)Theodore Nacht Wrote:  Especially if it emitted steam. OMG.

Wow, that would be amazing!!!

07-03-2011, 09:51 AM
oh yes.. YES! YES! YES! Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)