Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Store Cuddle Position
07-02-2011, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2011 07:48 PM by Vilandra Miles.)
Store Cuddle Position
Hello everyone!

Like most of my fellow KittyCats addicts I love to walk around carrying a kitty on my shoulder (I prefer this as it never interferres with any kind of walking animation ^^ ) and there's one thing I notice and it bugs me a little bit:

Whenever I attach the kitty it jumps into its default position, which doesn't fit my avatar's shape at all. So I move the kitty around so it can sit safe and comfortable on my shoulder. But whenever I crash or drop the kitty and take it back on my shoulder it jumps back in its default position, so I have to move it again, which - especially since I crash often - gets a little annoying.

So, my question is: Is it posible to have the kitties memorize its position from the last cuddling/attaching? Please? *puppyeyes*

Last but not least: The new update rocks! You guys rock!!! Wink

Vila

PS: What happens to a kitty I'm cuddling when I log off? Will it be treated like a kitty that's in inventory and go hungry while I'm offline? Just in case, you know. SL's known to play mean tricks on you every here and then.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2011, 07:57 PM
RE: Store Cuddle Position
I second this! Smile My av is a bit smaller than a lot of people's so my kitties always start by flying next to me.

The issue I see, though, is that teacup and toy sizes I put in slightly different places (so they aren't eating my hair) so kittens would still need adjustments. However, starting in the last spot would definitely make it easier, even if we do have to adjust as they age.

Great idea, Vila!

-Amanda

07-02-2011, 09:45 PM
I've often thought this myself, that it would be great if they would memorize their last position during cuddling. I third this suggestion.

I can confirm that they are treated as inventory objects when you crash while wearing them or log off. When you first log back in, they show the same stats as before you logged out/crashed, but will soon connect to the server again and update stats to reflect the amount of time spent in inventory.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2011, 02:45 AM
I fourth this =3
07-03-2011, 03:30 PM
Fifth!
07-04-2011, 09:29 AM
hi all Smile

its not impossible, i could see what we could do about it.

Regards,
KittyCatS.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)