Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Making Costs for Breeders A Bit Lower
02-28-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Making Costs for Breeders A Bit Lower
The last 2 KittyCats fishing tournaments I went to had some permapets as prizes! I was lucky and "caught" 2. Just an idea for people looking for lower cost permapet bottles, it is worth a try at the next tournament!

Mal's MegaCatz Too Adorable
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Malayaa_Resident]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , KaileaKai Resident , Tawnni Tigerpaw
02-28-2014, 10:44 PM
Gah! I tried to get in, but region was full. lol Even more sads.
02-28-2014, 11:40 PM
Thank you Malayaa!

I am ready to go Fishing lol Smile
03-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Fishing is awesome! Big Grin But I'm usually working when the tournies are Sad
08-18-2014, 11:36 PM
I would be so wonderful to see any decrease in the perma pet for over 120 days old or the food and milk. I have been breeding for about 10 months, and and presently I know own 90 cats at my house. I have tried my very best to scrimp and save to get a few perma pets every month but it is so difficult for a breeder when the costs are so high. For example out of my 90 cats I have managed to perma pet 22 of them after thier retirement. I still have 14 that are just retired, leaving 54 cats still breeding. What it costs to provide food and milk alone to them is 16,700L a month not including the cost of rent for the store to sell them in. I would hate to think that giving away your older cats is the only affordable options to continue breeding. I love all my kitties and I still have even the very first kitty I found. I could not bare to part with a single one. I have tried my best to bring in income to put towards it from sold kittens by having multiple stores, marketplace store, posting classifieds, keeping active in forums and group notices, and selling them at a ridiculiously cheeper price them competiters just to try to get some to sell. I am so addicted to my kitties I could not stop anyways but it would be nice not to have to worry so much. Smile
08-19-2014, 10:27 AM
(02-18-2014 05:20 PM)MiuKitten Resident Wrote:  I remember back long ago when there was a perma-solution sale and it was great. I would love to see that again, or a permanent price reduction. After keeping and caring for the cats for 120 days it seems like their retirement should not be prohibitively expensive. Smile
That sale had to have been more than 2 years ago, maybe even 3.

A point I'd like to underline in big yellow highlight pen, through this thread:
KittyCats does have generous give-aways: the birthday kittens, the Advent kittens, special ones like the Firestorm kitties, and the great prizes at the Fishing Tournaments and other parties. But KC never offers discounts.

KittyCats does not seem to EVER put anything "On Sale." This seems odd to me. Most shops in RL and SL have "20% Off Sales" and such -- sometimes it's done mainly to attract visitors and boost sales even on non-sale items.

A special short-term discount sale would perhaps be more fair than ... well, I guess the fishing tourney is like a "short-term giveaway" ... one hour is very short term! (Don't get me wrong---I love the fishing tournaments! Some people I know can never make it to that weekend hour though ... )

I just do think occasional Discount Sales would give steady customers a bit of relief, and "the impression of having saved lindens," even if we end up spending more in our excitement over the big sale!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)