Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

**PLEASE READ** Update 1.07 is here!
07-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Exclamation **PLEASE READ** Update 1.07 is here!
?????????????
KittyCatS! Update V1.07
?????????????

Happy Summer! Once again "thank you" for your input, support and ongoing contributions to our growing community! It's been great to grow with you and see how you are evolving in creativity, kindness and your ability to have FUN!

It's update time again! This will be an update focused on "maintenance" with a few surprises that we hope you will enjoy.

NOTE: If this is your first time doing an update with KittyCatS! the process is very simple. Yes, you heard right, VERY simple. (At the bottom of this post are the simple steps on how to update)

? HIGHLIGHTS ?

? Introducing: Pose Me!

KittyCatS! proudly introduces our extended "Pose Me" feature. With "Pose Me" you have now more flexibility and creativity in how you display or photograph your KittyCatS!

With our release you had a little taste of our first "Pose Me" pose, (in the posing on choice) and now you will find 5 new ones!

(We can't WAIT to see what you do with them!)

? Introducing: Love Drops!

Love Drops will add that last 1% of love so you don't have to wait what seems like YEARS for your cats to breed! Yes, we heard you Smile Love Drops will be available next week in the store!

? Introducing: Happy Vitamins!

No more sad KittyCatS! We will now have Happy Vitamins for those of you who want to give your KittyCat a little boost of joy! They will increase happiness for 5 hours with a certain percentage. Available next week in the store!

? ADDITIONS ?

? What should your KittyCatS say to you.... winning sentences!
? New Sleeping Animation

? For KittyCatS HUD owners:
• Sort your kittens by gender, name, age, love, happiness, sleeping, energy and hunger!
• New posing dialog to reflect the cats new"Pose Me" options, including a "randomize" button to set a random pose for each cat with one click.

*Note: the old HUD is not compatible with the updated cats and visa versa.

? CHANGES ?

? Reintroduction of "Home Rotation". Cats home rotation will be saved when returning cats 'home". (if new Home is not zero)
? Online help buttons now lead to registration page if not registered. If registered will show a link to manual, pedigree, forum and support, and SPECIAL LINK TO ACCESS THE SPECIFIC CATS PEDIGREE TREE directly! (works for both boxes & cats)
? A collar that a cat is already wearing can't be applied a second time.

? FIXES ?

Boxes:
? "Text On/Off" button will now be restored correctly after an update.
? Non-identical twins with identical 1st gene traits but different 2nd genes and gender will now be shown as non-identical.

Cats:
? Partner name with "&" symbol will now properly be stored in our database.
? Workaround for "inventory modified" problem occuring after sim restarts.
? Box birth, Teleport home and hunger message will now also show clickable location links if sim name contains a space.
? Fixed a bug where butterflies could keep emitting.
? Cats which have " Walk & Run" and "Sit & Lay " disabled will now be able to play, and cuddle/attach without first enabeling one of the options.

That sums up our second update! Again, thank you for your continued support, feedback and enthusiasm! Enjoy!

?????????
HOW TO UPDATE
?????????

In the coming 24 hours your cats will start to show an "UPDATE ME" tag.
As soon as they do, the UPDATE button will be available in your cats menu to obtain an updater.
As of that point, you have 2 weeks to update your cats.
Make sure you have at least 30 prims available when you run the updater.

EASY AS 1,2,3 updating steps:

1. Click the "UPDATE" button in the menu of your cat and it will give you an updater.
2. Rez the Updater
3. Click the "can of Update" and watch it as it updates all your cats and boxes! The updater will give KittyCatS HUD owners a new HUD as well.

No need to move cats, re rez them, group them, travel to sandboxes, pull your hair, or anything! It's REALLY that easy. Smile yay!
All settings for your cat will be kept, including the group. If your cat or kitten box was marked for sale, you will need to re-set it for sale.

Your KittyCatS Team

©2011 KittyCatS!. All rights reserved. All information contained in this notecard is © KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2011, 07:59 PM
RE: **PLEASE READ** Update 1.07 is here!
Thank you so much KittyCats! I am totally in love with the new poses! Especially the one who is splayed out on the floor. It looks just like my RL cat!

07-03-2011, 04:49 AM
(07-02-2011 06:58 PM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote:  ? For KittyCatS HUD owners:
• Sort your kittens by gender, name, age, love, happiness, sleeping, energy and hunger!
• New posing dialog to reflect the cats new"Pose Me" options, including a "randomize" button to set a random pose for each cat with one click.

*Note: the old HUD is not compatible with the updated cats and visa versa.

Will there be an update for the HUD, or do we have to buy a new one?

bye,
YO
07-03-2011, 05:21 AM
Yuukie,

The updated HUD will automatically be sent to you when you update your KittyCatS. Smile
07-03-2011, 05:27 AM
great!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)