Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Contest/party - win prizes
01-31-2014, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2014 08:28 PM by Charlotte Calael.)
Star Contest/party - win prizes
Hi Everyone :o)

I would like to invite you to our Megapuss race event held at Vygg this coming Saturday 1st February at 1:30PM SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vygg/90/109/145

Rules are as follows :

Anyone may enter the race and its free of charge to enter.

You can bring your own Megapuss to the race.

You can hire a Megapuss at the track itself. Hire Prices For Megapuss at track :

Genesis 350L
Permapet 1500L
Pandie or Softie 2K Each.

If you return the cat you will get your hire price returned to you in full. If you feel like you wish to keep the Megapuss you hire thats fine with us but we will keep the hire charge :o)

In the event you fall off the track you are to edit your Megapuss while still riding it and place the mega back to the same position you fell off. We will be watching to make sure this is followed correctly.

Top 3 participants with fastest time will winners each receiving a 1st 2nd and 3rd place prize.

1st Place Winner : 1000L Giftcard For Use In KittyCatS Mainstore & Collar "Or" Surfcat And Megapuss On Podium 1 & Collar.

2nd Place Winner : 200L Giftcard For Use In KittyCatS Mainstore Also A Surfcat & Collar.

3rd Place Winner : 100L Giftcard For Use In KittyCatS Mainstore & Collar.

Good luck for the event.

Cant wait to see you all there :o)

Any questions please IM UberSkills or Charlotte Calael

Visit my store @ http://slurl.com/secondlife/Vygg/25/118/83 [Image: avatar_753.jpg?dateline=1331973492]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2014, 02:59 AM
RE: Contest/party - win prizes
Good luck with the race, Miss Charlotte. I do hope that this draws a lot of interest.

Smile

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)