Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

The Pedigree
06-24-2011, 04:33 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2011 04:38 AM by Shania Singh.)
The Pedigree
Hi folks ... first off the Pedigree is a wonderful idea ... to keep track of the possibilities hidden in the background.
Me and my Kittycats partner try to mate our cats according to their traits and what was in the lines from mummy and daddy ...
to do that we study the pedigree a lot. However I do find it uncomfortable to use.
As you can not open each pet in a single tab of your internet browser ... which would make comparing far easier ...
Another wonderful option would be if your pedigree (not interfering with cats owned by somebody else) would offer you a compare function. To see which traits are in the line ...
Also this would make it a lot easier to find the partner to pair them with once their time came.
I had 4 female and 4 male cats ready the same time ... and it tooks us hours going back and forth to compare and search for the best match ...
And I do have the feeling that this is not only my problem ...

What you think about it Huh

Maybe even a data export with mum, dad and grandparents into an excel or csf file ....

awww that would open up horizons of option playing with xcel autofilters
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2011, 02:04 PM
RE: The Pedigree
hi Shania Smile

As a quick fix i made two separate click options.
left mouse button click opens in the same window,
middle mouse button click opens in a new window
(or new tab, in google chrome & firefox).

Depending your browser you may have to allow popups for the kittycats website.

Regards,
KittyCatS.
06-25-2011, 03:23 PM
awww thankies ... that is an awesome first step .....
hoping for more :-)
06-26-2011, 12:39 AM
hm. firefox does the "middle mouse button opens link in new tab" anyways... but now with the javascripted option it doesn't work anymore unless I allow the kittycats site through the builtin popup blocker.
06-26-2011, 12:54 PM
I made a trial go in adding all the Pedigree Data into on Excel File ... I must admit a manual HARDCORE work .. therefore I only started with my boxes and did not add the cats yet.. I would love to upload you the file so you can see what I meant ... cause I think it is sort of hard to explain.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)