Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

~,* Kayleigh's Retro Kitties ~ Showroom *,~
07-28-2014, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2014 08:06 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Photo  ~,* Kayleigh's Retro Kitties ~ Showroom *,~
~,* Kayleigh's Retro Kitties *,~

~,*~,*~,*~,*~,*~,*~,*~,*~,*~,*~,*~,*~,*~,*~,*~,*~,*~,*~,*

[Image: 34080741.84caf4d7.500.jpg]

? Lord Lynx

Fur: Balinese - Seal Lynx
Eyes: Odyssey Slush (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Porcelain
Tail: Boo Boo
Ears: Mysterious Odyssey Fold
Whiskers: Black (Shape: Fussy)

When I taught my husband how to breed in the beginning of 2013 I gave him a breeding pair of 9T Balinese Seals with a Shorty Tail, Bronze Eyes, A Porcelain Shade, Soft Fold Ears and Black Plush Whiskers.
He bred them for a while together when he worked with his first Starter A Pink Love Bee from the Valentine 2013 collection, Nadia was her name.
Nadia was full of suprises she hid back then the newest recessive ear; Mysterious Odyssey Fold and the Odyssey Slush Eye which possibly only could be collected from the Love Bees and Bugs and to top it off brand new Fussy Whiskers.
He bred a relative of Nadia with one of the Offsprings of my Seal Lynxes and a couple of days ago he said:" look honey what I've got for you" and he gave me a breeding pair of these Balineses.
I was sure very surprised and happy because I think this is a very precious combination and I recognized Nadia's traits :-)
I love how he sticked to his project and now more than a year later, bad luck with genders and all, his mission is succeeded and Nadia is now our beloved pet :-)

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
~,* Kayleigh's Retro Kitties ~ Showroom *,~ - Kayleigh McMillan - 07-28-2014 01:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)