Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

About Breakup Potion
12-19-2013, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2013 09:28 AM by anna Acanthus.)
Exclamation About Breakup Potion
In fact i think we'd all like an "unpair" button added.
It feels a bit unfair to have to pay for what is often mistake, especially if we hit the wrong pairing button which is easily done, for new breeders particularly but also for seasoned breeders who can make this mistake when not properly concentrated or tired maybe.
Please support if you'd like to see this feature implemented.

Thank you Smile

Edit : Most breeders just have to wait it out if they make the mistake as they can't really afford to buy the potion each time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: PepperNSpice Resident , Kayleigh McMillan , Rala Huckleberry , Jiminy Kling , Crepe Myrtle , Icestron Resident , Lixy Byron , Dimpz Morane , Joy Nyn , Susannah Luminos , Vrem Vaniva
12-19-2013, 03:32 AM
RE: About Breakup Potion
Kudo's! Have my TOTAL SUPPORT! I've done this on accident myself! grrr

Tongue
Quote:"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats."
- Albert Schweitze
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus
12-19-2013, 03:38 AM
Great idea, i can't tell you how many times i have made this mistake.
12-19-2013, 03:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2013 03:43 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
This has my support as well <3

P.S. UrG! speaking of mistakes!
I buy them more because of the mistakes I make than that I really need them because I want to break up a pair..

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

12-19-2013, 03:45 AM
(12-19-2013 03:29 AM)anna acanthus Wrote:  In fact i think we'd all like an "unpair" button added.
It feels a bit unfair to have to pay for what is often mistake, especially if we hit the wrong pairing button which is easily done, for new breeders particularly but also for seasoned breeders who can make this mistake when not properly concentrated or tired maybe.
Please support if you'd like to see this feature implemented.

Thank you Smile

Edit : Most breeders just have to wait it out if they make the mistake as they can't really afford to buy the potion each time.

I am totally with you anna........this is a great idea, and to me it would be very fair Shy
12-19-2013, 03:56 AM
In fact, that is just an AWESOME idea! As a new breeder, but not new in breedables, my first reflex after birth was simply to pair them, as i do with all breedables i did/have. Even if they work differents ways, that is something i never saw though, having to pay to break a partnering lol. I can understand to pay and do it happily for food, vitamins, accessories, potion, perma petting but i disagree to pay for breaking a partnering that i made on mistake, and on the long run, to pay for breaking a partnering simply cause i wanna swap partners and im not around the day the 10 days end to wait and change the partnering. Its not only unfair, its really not user friendly at all and as much as i love my pets with all my heart, i also love their options (like breeding) to be simply to use. I also dont see why that must represent a cost to break a partnering, it changes nothing for KC, its just an option in the menu.
Now i wanna add something about how the partnering works in general and that bugs me much. What i did when i birth my cats? i partnered them right away. Why? cause i had the option in the menu, first point, so i supposed that had a reason to be there! Second, cause i like to be organized and if it takes 14 days minimun for a cat to be rdy to have a baby, i can't be sure i will be around at the perfect timing to set the partnering. And what is the result? the partnering i did at 0 days is pointless cause will last only 10 days, so they wont be ready. I will have to be on SL in 10 days when the partnering will end to repartner them AGAIN lol. Was really not what i wanted Big Grin So i suggest, at least for the first baby, they are partnered till they have the baby, and not only 10 days. Even better for breeding in general, we could choose the amount of days they are partnered, that will ask me some maths to do to figure that but that would really make it easier in my organisation. Im just asking to make it easier for the user Smile
12-19-2013, 06:46 AM
I totally agree. I have paired kitties by mistake and it will be nice that if we can undo it.

Crepe MyrtleHeart
Rawr! Kitty Owner
12-19-2013, 07:10 AM
excellent idea!
12-19-2013, 02:05 PM

As long as its generating revenue,

I dont see the demise of the BREAKUP DRINK anytime soon.

Kinda like trying to get those half priced PERMA-PET jugs.

What would work would be the ' UNDO' button on a 'TIMER'.

You have thirty minutes to annul the marriage,

or you're stuck buying the drink.

I'll compromise, just to get an eraser on my pencil.

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Saxoni Fenstalker
12-19-2013, 02:24 PM
Yes please.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)