Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Idea, pettable kitties!
07-03-2011, 03:32 PM
RE: New Idea, pettable kitties!
I would love to pet my kitties!

Although a lot of kitties don't like leashes, my kitty does like following me around and then rubbing on my legs to try and trip me Wink So maybe a less real leash - like a follow mode where the kitties are attached but running behind/under us? Idk if that's possible but it seems more cat-like than a leash. Tongue but would be a way to take more of a walk with our kitties.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2011, 12:22 AM
(07-03-2011 03:32 PM)Kyorisa Yven Wrote:  I would love to pet my kitties!

Although a lot of kitties don't like leashes, my kitty does like following me around and then rubbing on my legs to try and trip me Wink So maybe a less real leash - like a follow mode where the kitties are attached but running behind/under us? Idk if that's possible but it seems more cat-like than a leash. Tongue but would be a way to take more of a walk with our kitties.

I love that suggestion too. I think I would want to experience both the follow and petting option. Hopefully it will be in a future update. :-)
07-07-2011, 12:00 AM
For those of us with giant kittycats, the follow option would be especially awesome since we can't really snuggle them as well. I would absolutely love to be able to take a walk with my kitties.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-07-2011, 07:13 AM
OMG Theo look behind you! You're being hunted by a HUGE... what is that thing? Is that a CAT? He's going to EAT you!

Hehe that would be so cute for those of you with a giant cat. Tongue

07-09-2011, 10:00 AM
I like the follow and the petting option. But for follow option I would like it for the cats to be able to follow me downstairs, not stay on one level and would have to pick them up like another pet brand (forgot the name).
07-11-2011, 05:10 AM
I'd also like to see other attach points and accessories for our babies...like..a back pack the kitty could ride on..both a left and right hold..a cradle (like a baby) hold and so on..especially for the teacups and kittens..they get crowded if you put too many on that shoulder lol.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)