Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

**PLEASE READ** New Pedigree Site & Login Names
06-12-2011, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 05:56 PM by Kitten Longmeadow.)
Bug **PLEASE READ** New Pedigree Site & Login Names
Our new Pedigree site is almost ready for release, so in preparation for that we're making some changes to the way our customers log in to the forums and the support site.

We're going to integrate all logins to one username and password. This will be used to login to a portal from which you can access the forums, support site, and pedigree site. Your new login will be your SL name.

Prior to this integration we're giving customers a chance to keep their current forums settings by ensuring that you are registered on the forums under your SL name. Additionally, if you want your support account history to merge into the new login, please make sure you are using the same email for the new registration as you used for the support site.

If you are not registered on the forums or support system under your SL name, and you need to have it changed, you need to let us know by Tuesday, June 15 either via the support system, a reply to this thread, or a message to Equinox Pinion inworld. If you need to change your forums account name to your SL name, be sure to specifiy what your actual SL avatar name is, the email address you used to register, as well as your current forums and support account names.

After Tuesday, June 15 we'll begin integration of the new system by sending out a prim to everyone to click to register their avatar key/SL name with the new registration system. More information on that will follow at that time.

If you are not registered for either the forums or the support site, a means of registering under the new system will be provided with our next update.

We're really excited about these changes and hope you are too! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

The KittyCatS Team

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2011, 06:57 PM
RE: **PLEASE READ** New Pedigree Site & Login Names
My SL username is Kyorisa Yven and my display name inworld is Amanda Yven. Smile

Yay! I'm really excited to see the pedigree system!

IM me inworld as Kyorisa Yven.
The Breeders' Borough | Gypsy Kitten Cattery
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)