Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

You know you are addicted to KittyCats when...Results!!
06-11-2011, 04:26 PM
You know you are addicted to KittyCats when...Results!!
Here are the top 10 you are addicted to KittyCatS when.....

10. You stare your 36 cats for hours waiting them to gain love.

from Isabelli Resident

9. You log in to check your kitties before you pee in the morning.

from Devilness Chant

8. You bring a kitty to auction because you're out of prims and come home with 3.

from Gypsy Kitten

7. You realize you haven't changed clothes/hair/skin/jewelry for a week and you haven't bought any since before the kitties came out in January.

from Kimberley Warwillow

6. You spend more time on spreadsheets, notecards, data intake, and planning for new litters than you do on your RL job.

from Theodore Nacht

5. I Swear I Only Unpacked one, I Dont Know How These twenty got here.

from Joseph Gamba

4. Your KittyCats have better furniture than you do.

from Maxwell Daysleeper

3. You start to delete trees, furniture and your own house to get more prims to your lovely kittycats.

from Isabelli Resident

2. You wake up at 3:15AM to go pee, then tiptoe to the computer and log on to see if your only RFL pair has had their kitten yet!!

from Dally Wahwah

1. You are late for a RL appointment because you were waiting for a box to pop.

from Liv Zerundi

Thanks for all the submissions, we really loved them!! Place 7 to 10 was a tie so we did an internal voting on these. All on the list and the ones who were in a tie and didnt make it to the list will get 2 packs of our new KittyCatS Snack bags Smile Liv got a kind of bigger than normal KittyCatS, will ask her to post a picture from it in here Smile

Thanks again!!
Your KittyCatS Team

[Image: a_catbox.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2011, 04:32 PM
RE: You know you are addicted to KittyCats when...Results!!
I posted pictures of my price in this thread today Big Grin

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=1169

Thank you again!!! Heart
06-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Thanks so much! My zillion cuddlebabies will really enjoy portable kittysnacks! Congrats to all the winners.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2011, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 05:18 PM by Calael.)
i know the contest is over but i have some more.

You decline a RL date with a handsome boy to go to KittyCats auction! (i did do this, haha)
Wake up 3am to watch the 100% love cats birth a kitten (did this also)
Find a cute skin for your self, looks the price 1500L thats expansiv! Then a few min later go to Kittycats store and pay 20 box of kibble for 2980L, becuse that is cheap.. (yepp i did this also XD)
Buy a Bengal Snow for 65k insteed of a cheap camera in RL (did that)
Take money from my visacard to afford to buy yet another cat (did that also)
Your mom ask you if you want too com east icecram, and you say no becuse its 5min left for that box to tell you what sex the kitten is. Then it takes another 5min becuse you had to stare at it running over your SL apartment floor. Then seeing that the icecream is either all eaten or all melted (did that also)
Beg all your SL friends to lend your money so you can afford to buy more cats at auction (did this millions of times, sorry my friends)
Telling all your real life friends about your amazing rare cats in SL, and they ask ask you if its time to maybe talk about my problems... (yeah, i hope they were joking! Beacuse im NOT addicted.. Wink

what i havent done yet...
Make a RL tatoo of a Bengal Snow and include a list of all its traits on your arm;p
Print out all the snapshots of all the cats you ever owned and cover your RL aparment walls with the pictures.
Name your children after cat traits, your son will be named Booboo and your Daugther Caramel

(06-11-2011 05:09 PM)Theodore Nacht Wrote:  Thanks so much! My zillion cuddlebabies will really enjoy portable kittysnacks! Congrats to all the winners.

Haha looks number 6 and laughs i bet you do that!
06-12-2011, 06:53 AM
Thanks, everyone! My 24 cats will do alot more travelling, now that they have portable snacks to munch on! Wonderful submissions, all...This was a really fun contest!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)