Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Script message
11-06-2013, 04:54 AM
Script message
Hi...
I have a Fire Storm Perma Pet. Just today when i tried to lay with it, it just hangs on my arm instead of jumping up and pushing me down as normal, this happens with other interactions too, the cat just holds on and nothing more...Also i am getting this script error message.. Script trying to stop animations but PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION permission not set...I also get that message when i drop the kitty. I have interacted many times before in the same place..my home.Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

? Kittly

Perma-Pet ? 62 days ? 94% ? 42%

Fur: FireKitty - Firestorm 2013
Eyes: Firey (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Flair
Tail: Swanky
Ears: Curious
Whiskers: Fire Tipped Black (Shape: Plush)
Size: 43 cm (16.9 inch)

Version: 1.34
Owner: sooby Mills
ID: bc96f242-f4be-e239-ab89-953144f441b1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2013, 05:40 AM
RE: Script message
Just a first guess, but I'd check my Firestorm options to be sure animation permissions were not being automatically denied.

If it's not that, try getting a new copy of the cat (a round-trip to the Cattery, change prim mode to low-prim, etc) so you're working with a 'known-clean' copy; relog; and watch for a message asking for permission to animate when you try an interaction.

--

If the problem occurs on STOP, and you see the message when you attempt to start, that's an old, worn out bug in Second Life. A fresh copy of the cat will help, until the next time. This bug is triggered by some problems Drop'ing the cat. You see it a lot on scripted objects (aka freebie furniture).

A message about no permission to STOP animations is harmless, if annoying. If it's a persistent problem for newly scripted objects, there are ways to script around the fault. But I've not heard of a lot such problems for cats, so I'm thinking that's not really at issue here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2013, 02:30 PM
(11-06-2013 05:40 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Just a first guess, but I'd check my Firestorm options to be sure animation permissions were not being automatically denied.

If it's not that, try getting a new copy of the cat (a round-trip to the Cattery, change prim mode to low-prim, etc) so you're working with a 'known-clean' copy; relog; and watch for a message asking for permission to animate when you try an interaction.

--

If the problem occurs on STOP, and you see the message when you attempt to start, that's an old, worn out bug in Second Life. A fresh copy of the cat will help, until the next time. This bug is triggered by some problems Drop'ing the cat. You see it a lot on scripted objects (aka freebie furniture).

A message about no permission to STOP animations is harmless, if annoying. If it's a persistent problem for newly scripted objects, there are ways to script around the fault. But I've not heard of a lot such problems for cats, so I'm thinking that's not really at issue here.

Well, the permissions seem ok...I sent her to the cattery...but i dont know how to get her back?
11-07-2013, 04:22 AM
(11-06-2013 02:40 PM)Chalinna Resident Wrote:  Hi Sooby Smile

In the main store entrance on the left hand side you can obtain a free of charge Cattery Dock.
Via this Dock you are able to retreive your kitty from the Online Cattery.

I hope this helps!
Thank you Tad and Chalinna..
I sent my cat to the cattery and got her back...Looks like she is ok...Thanks so much for your help!
?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)