Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Collar Kit
06-05-2011, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2011 09:33 AM by GypsyKitten.)
Collar Kit
I'm not sure how collars are set up behind-the-scenes, so this many not be possible, but I'd love it if we could make our own collars.

Even if we could just buy a trans-only script to plop into a design and turn it into a OOAK collar, I think it would be awesome to be able to customize our kitties. We could make collars with our kitties' names on them.

If this were available I would totally buy it. In bulk. To be able to accesorize my kitties just how I want to. It could even be used to make kitties look more awesome at an auction, if they have an awesome original collar on.

The script could be sold for 50L each, the same price as the basic collars in the store, so KittyCats still gets a sale. That way the kit would never be full-perm. Not that I would argue with a full perm kit Wink

On a technical note, maybe the collar name would be "Custom", which would alert the system to pull the texture UUID info. IDK exactly but I think there's a way to make this happen.

If this were to happen, I would like the collar to be able to be packaged and transferred so we could give them to other people for their kitties. I think if there were some little collar shops, we could spoil our kitties even more.

Anyway, I don't know if it's possible, but I think this would be totally awesome. I love my kitties and I can't wait to see what's next for KittyCats. Heart

IM me inworld as Kyorisa Yven.
The Breeders' Borough | Gypsy Kitten Cattery
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)