Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Presenting the KittyCatS Mystical Collection 2013 - "Silly SpOOkS" collectible KittyC
10-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Presenting the KittyCatS Mystical Collection 2013 - "Silly SpOOkS" collectible KittyC
Presenting the KittyCatS Mystical Collection 2013 - "Silly SpOOkS" collectible KittyCatS!

[Image: KittyCatS-Silly-SpOOkS-2013.png]

KittyCatS is proud to present the 2013 Mystical Collection "Silly SpOOkS" collectible KittyCatS!

BOO! Yes they said "BOO" and they think they can scare you!

These little ghouls were inspired by the fun and scary things we all think about ghosts. Personally they don't really scare us at all but they sure have fun scaring each other!

They seem a bit enticed by the dark and the night... and really would love to give you a "fright."

Can they do it? We're not so sure but you can humor them right?

Enjoy these sily SpOOks all year round!

Your KittyCatS! Team

KittyCatS - Silly SpOOkS Facts!

* are the KittyCatS Silly SpOOkS transferable? - yes!
* do they come with food? yes! they come with one week food, 5% love vitamins, one love drop. and one portable food ? do they come with a special animation? - yes! You can fly with them on a broom!!
* do they come with the collars? - no
* can I buy more than one? - yes!
* can i sell or trade them? - yes!
* do they pass on their coats/eyes/tails/ears? -the Silly SpOOkS traits do not pass on. They are a specially designed collectible cat with random Genesis KittyCat traits which have the potential to pass their hidden traits like any other Genesis KittyCat. They can carry the genes of the new traits and furs that can only be discovered through breeding.
* can they breed something special? – yes! If you mate 2 Silly SpOOkS they will give you a special baby you will NOT want to miss!!!!

GET THEM HERE!!!!!

KittyCatS Main Store

Haunted Fruit Islands

©2013 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text © KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Skippy Beresford , Vampiva Belfire
10-10-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Presenting the KittyCatS Mystical Collection 2013 - "Silly SpOOkS" collectible KittyC
Booo! Very spooky! Hopefully they won't scare all of the other kitties! (Funnily enough, my big brother Maxwell and I had plans to cut holes in our bed sheets and put them over our heads this hallowe'en for our trick or treating costumes.) Well done, KittyCats!

The Vampire Kitties Shop
 Thanks given by: Maxwell Grantly
10-11-2013, 01:44 AM
RE: Presenting the KittyCatS Mystical Collection 2013 - "Silly SpOOkS" collectible KittyC
Maxwell jumps and looks around in a state of startled shock.

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Skippy Beresford
10-11-2013, 04:58 PM
These are my favorites of this season with supercats being a close second. i LOVE my little ghostly babies. They're fantastic!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)