Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
08-17-2013, 08:04 AM
RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Hi! I'm Piper and I'm a KittyCatS addict! Smile

I too cannot have cats in RL due to allergies, but not me, my husband so I have them here. I came into this madness in late January this year. I'm a sucker for Russian Blacks as I am a fan of black cats and am the kitty mother of 4 Russian Black Megas as well and hoping to expand that too! I have loads of different kitties though and love each and everyone of them!

Other than my kitties, I am a DJ on Monday nights at Clear Skies and sometimes I have a kitty or two join me.

[Image: Untitled-3_zpse0d66f02.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2013, 05:31 AM
Nice to meet everyone! That is why I liked SL, anything is really possible.I'm not allergic to animals or anything so I do have them in rl but I understand how it can feel like you're left out of something fun and special. I love how SL has helped people change that Smile It's really awesome!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
08-18-2013, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2013 07:02 PM by Nocshadue Balbozar.)
Hullooooos Everyone!
My name is Noc and I've been breeding KittyCatS for about two years now. I started right before the Japan Relief kitties came out. I was talking to another friend of mine at another event and the topic of cats came up and she mentioned KittyCatS. I had never heard of "breedables" before but I was intrigued and seh invited me to see hers and I was instantly hooked. I walked away from her place with Satsang and Ethiopia.

I told myself ok, now I have two, a boy and a girl and that would be it. Then it was, well..no more then 8, within a few days I was up to 12 and the rest is history.

My cattery size now varies depending on what I'm trying to breed for, I seem to fluctuate between 60 to 80 cats now, though at one time I was up to about 200.

I love all the KittyCatS, I adore the chateaus and tabbies. I breed for what I like so I don't always focus on the newest or most recessive, though I love the challenge of trying to get those traits to pass..sometimes lol.

I have two small shops that you can visit if you like with the links below, I don't have a ton of kitties for sale but I try to pick cats that I think will make good boxes when I put some out to sell.

I love the KC community and how open and helpful most people are here. I have made some awesome friends though being involved in breeding KittyCatS. I look forward to see the community continue to grow and love how involved KC is with both their breeders and the SL community at large.

In RL my fiance and I have two cats, Pierre, a long hair ginger & white, and Scrappy-Doo, a black and white tuxedo. I love them so much and routinely make a complete fool of myself over them lol.

Outside of KittyCatS, I'm interested in spiritualty, art, music, and writing. I read animal medicine cards and do pendulum work and energy healing as well. I love history and we live in a very old building which was once a store for the plantation we live on.

It's a pleasure to meet you all!

Hugs,
Noc

Nacht's Landing
ScratchN Shop
08-21-2013, 10:21 AM
oh Hai!!

I'm WendiKitteh and I'm a tiny black kitteh in SL (many suspect I'm also a cat in RL too, but those are rumours, I assure you).

I loves Black Russians (especially with green eyes)! I also loves Ocicats, and Abyssinians.. and I loves Bengals! Oh, and I loves the Chateaus and the Tabbies... oh hell, I loves them all!!

I started with KittyCatS around March 2011 when the Leprecats came out (like Noc and others have said, I planned to have a couple as pets but that quickly turned into over 700, GAH!!!) I don't have that many anymore LOL

I'm probably most well-known in the community for:
- Having wayyyy too many boxes - so many that I make forts and castles and stuffs out of them http://www.flickr.com/photos/19819707@N00/7331289320/
- I'm tiny and loves to hug peoples, but I complain a lot about tiny-friendliness! Big Grin
- I make the KittyCatS auction gestures and songs that people play everywhere.. I love that people enjoy my gestures so much and I love making new ones!
- I love to cause mischief! I like to cover people in things when they're not looking, make naughty gestures, sit on Callie's head when she's busy in another window, etc.

I haz 2 RL kittehs, both rescues.. one named Artemisia Gentileschi (after the Italian Baroque painter) http://www.flickr.com/photos/artemisia_g...4750695745 and one named Sydney Greenstreet (because he totally looks like the actor!!) http://www.flickr.com/photos/artemisia_g/9498890522/
I will talk about my cats incessantly when prompted; same goes for food, especially chocolate!

HeartHeartHeart

SagaKitty News and Updates Blog:
http://sagakitty.blogspot.ca/
Got Proofs? =^^=
Send full-perm textures/NCs/urls to SagaKitty in SL or email SagaKittySL@gmail.com
08-21-2013, 10:25 AM
Hello everyone! My name is Hunie (pronounced Honey) too bad we can't go back n fix first names huh? LOL! My mom got me a kitty for Xmas and after I made her a permapet I thought I would get a new one. Then I realized you can start breeding them and make lots of cute babies with new tails and everything and now I am addicted! My friend Julie and I have a shop at Adorable and we sell our babies there because we can't keep them all (unfortunately) and breeding is so darn fun and we do have to keep them in milk and food! I love to meet people, take classes and play a lot! Hope to see you soon *waves*Big Grin
08-21-2013, 10:41 AM
<waves at everyone>
My name is Elke and I've been a hair designer in SL for just shy of 7 years. I don't even remember how I got into KittyCats but I've been breeding them for about the past 2 years. I can usually be found on a pose stand working away with a kitten sitting on my shoulder.

In RL I had 5 kitties which were either rescues or adopted from the SPCA. They all lived to be old farts, the final one having passed away at the age of 22 years in March of 2012. My hubby and I finally adopted 2 more kitties in July of last year - both of which were abandoned by their previous owners and needed a bit of TLC. The girl we brought home immediately latched onto my husband and has become a Daddy's girl. The boy, with coaxing and a lot of patience, has finally come out of his shell and is now my constant companion. He follows me absolutely everywhere!

In RL I'm an artistic person so if there's any pursuit that involves something creative, it's a good bet I'm into it - everything from photography and origami to leatherworking and drawing. I'm also a avid reader - I devour books like they're going out of style. I love music as well which can often influence what I create. Again, as with everything else, my tastes encompass everything from grunge and heavy metal to opera and Buddhist chants.

I love SL as it allows me to explore creativity in ways I wouldn't get in RL. I've met a wide variety of utterly beautiful human souls in the game and what could be better than that. Smile
 Thanks given by: 1GaJulia Resident
08-21-2013, 10:49 AM
My name is Colette and I've only been in KittyCatS for about a month now. I'm very attached to my kitties: Poptart, Georgie, Cecily, and Zoe. I run a small shop in-world and I love to decorate it! I LOVE mesh clothes and hair, and I have a small bit of a shopping addiction.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-21-2013, 10:59 AM
Rainbow RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Im LillyClaire..... I am kinda new to kitties and already addicted!!! I have a few kitties and a few boxes too... i find it hard to part with them!!! lol .... ><! I am a vampire/lycan Elf... and i love my family ... I have 4 zooby babies... and a different kind of kitty .. his name is pawws... he has never been bred... Tongue
08-21-2013, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2013 11:02 AM by Corvi Ashdene.)
Hallo everyone!

I would be the Corvi that torments people in the Addicts group, altho I do help as much as I can as well. I've been into KittyCatS about a year and a half. I joined right before the 2012 Love Leopards came out. Like everyone else I was planning on only having a couple pairs, no big deal. yeah... I had over 50 at one time, I'm now currently down to 34 and working on downsizing more but it's sooo hard! I have so many project kitties I want to make! That's what I'm kinda known for. I make project kitties, and I don't care how long it takes to make them how I want them. I have some lines I've been working on for almost a year. If you want kitties that are omg inbred, boy do I have kitties for you! LOL

I got into Kittys when I went looking for a bf for my Sis's kitty. She didn't have time so I volunteered. I was walking all over these cat sims going.. wow.. when I spotted an Ocicat Lavender with Illume. Now.. hubby and I had actually looked into how much an Ocicat or a Bengal Cat would cost in rl so... to see one of my favorite kitties in SL.. that I could breed was.. omg! I died. I had to have it. LOL and thus began my addiction. Currently my favorite furs are the Bengal Tawnys, and the Tawny Tabbys. Altho I adore all of them.

In RL we've had in total 3 cats, 2 that were siblings, but the sister died a few years ago due to something... not eventhe vet was really sure what she got. Her brother lived to the ripe age of 13 before he contracted inoperable cancer and we had to let him go. We currently have a 3spot calico named Sidney that we got from the shelter. She had been abused so we give her tons of love and she is now a chubby kitty who I let my 3yr old chase around so she gets exercise. She's about 9 now, and is very spoiled. Hint.. the hard compacted balls of catnip are a FANTASTIC toy!!! oh and apparently, according to my 3yr old, kitty treats are delicious. o.O

Ohyeah... I'm a furniture creator in SL, mostly chairs, fountains, weird bizarre bears... that sort of thing.. LOL

Heart Friends don't let Friends go Kittyless! Heart
08-21-2013, 11:08 AM
Hello Lovely KittyCatS Peeps Smile
My name is Nino Heartsdale and yes... I AM A CAT-A-HOLIC.
My story is really quite simple - I just wanted ONE cat as a pet.... because I really miss having them in RL.... Mum's allergic to them - or so she claims Tongue The rest is history, as recorded in my profile picks:
" Phoebe, Chi, Tawny and Neo... that was just the start .... currently up to no. 16
.... ummmm make that 17 .... No. I mean 18!!! O.o
.... oops 33. I HAVE TO STOP. I NEED HELP!!!
.... whispers.... oh no.... the big FOUR-O!!!! :O
.... dont even ask >.<

OK - KITTIES FOR SALE!!! LOL
Check out my store at Too Adorable... you wont be able to resist - trust me - been there, got the kitty! Tongue"

The latest update is that I am struggling to keep the breeding kitties count down to below 100 - not always successfully, and boxes coming out of my earholes!
But, the good news is that I have just sussed out how to put up kitties for sale on the Market Place, for which I am really thankful! wooohooooo

I also have a store called "The Mad Cat Lady" dotted around various KittyCatS sims. I believe the name is fairly self-explanatory... O.o

I recently started auctioning at the ScratchN Post sim every Friday at 1.30 pm slt. Come and join me sometime - it's fun! Big Grin

Just like to say that I have met so many wonderful people in this community and made some great friends...

Big thanks to Callie and all the KittyCatS Team!!! Heart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)