Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
08-15-2013, 08:22 AM
Wink INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
in this thread, we can introduce ourselves! feel free to do it however you want! Smile

I'll go first:

hi i'm callie. i rarely use shift keys when i type! i am part of the KittyCatS Team and part of what i do is make the visuals and art stuff. like the cats, furs, ads, store, stuff like that Smile i also do other things but that's my main focus.

• i LOVE cats in RL but i am allergic! so it's a joy to be able to have cats this way.
• i LOVE our community, i LOVE our team and support staff!
• i LOVE seeing your flickr photos!!!

i have a ton of cats... WAY to many to count. and i love to breed them too and my most favorite thing now is that i can take them with me attached where ever i go! Smile

nice to meet you all!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: AmoreJade Cyberstar , Nino Heartsdale , Jelly Supply , Palomma Casanova , Mizaki Resident , Beryl Landar
08-15-2013, 08:48 AM
RE: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Hi Callie!

Hi Everyone. :-)

I'm Thorn. I've been a jewelry designer on SL for about four and a half years now. I like shiny, colorful things, so shiny colorful kitties that play and talk back and basically cat around are right up my alley.

I'm having a ton of fun getting to know my kitties and figure out the whole breeding thing!
Wink

(08-15-2013 08:22 AM)Callie Cline Wrote:  in this thread, we can introduce ourselves! feel free to do it however you want! Smile

I'll go first:

hi i'm callie. i rarely use shift keys when i type! i am part of the KittyCatS Team and part of what i do is make the visuals and art stuff. like the cats, furs, ads, store, stuff like that Smile i also do other things but that's my main focus.

• i LOVE cats in RL but i am allergic! so it's a joy to be able to have cats this way.
• i LOVE our community, i LOVE our team and support staff!
• i LOVE seeing your flickr photos!!!

i have a ton of cats... WAY to many to count. and i love to breed them too and my most favorite thing now is that i can take them with me attached where ever i go! Smile

nice to meet you all!
 Thanks given by: AmoreJade Cyberstar
08-15-2013, 09:35 AM
Nice to meet everyone! I'm Aubrey. My friend introduced me to KittycatS a couple weeks ago. I have become really addicted! We decided to start breeding and opened up our own shop at The Kat Shack. So we're just having fun discovering even more!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
08-15-2013, 09:35 AM
Nice to meet everyone! I'm Aubrey. My friend introduced me to KittycatS a couple weeks ago. I have become really addicted! We decided to start breeding and opened up our own shop at The Kat Shack. So we're just having fun discovering even more!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
08-15-2013, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 12:37 PM by Maxwell Grantly.)
Maxwell Peeps Through the Cat Flap
Hello everyone, my name is Maxwell and I am a 105-year old elven child.

You might be asking, "How can a child be 105 years old?"

Well, don't forget that elves age much more slowly than humans and that every human year equates to roughly ten elven years. That makes my equivalent human age roughly ten and a half.

I have a younger brother called Skippy and he is 70 years old. Together we own a spooky Hallowe'en themed cat shop on Vygg and we are trying to build a small stock in time for October. Being elves, we love all wildlife and so, being cat owners comes as being second nature to us both. Incidentally, we both enjoy eating cabbage leaves.

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Skippy Beresford
08-16-2013, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2013 03:40 PM by Mellyn Llewellyn.)
Hi, I'm Mellyn and have been breeding for a year and a half, tried to leave once, except for just a few I loved, but those dang cats bred like mad rabbits and lured me back in. I give over to addiction without a fuss now. I have two SL hobbies, landscaping and kitties, perfect for a confirmed introvert. Some people listen to music while they work; I just listen to the purring.
08-16-2013, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013 04:02 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Hi I'm Kayleigh Smile

And I blame the RFL 2011 Seasons Of Hope KittyCatS! for everthing!
I was just doing my volunteersjob completely innocent but these cats kept looking at me as I needed to check something in each Relay Station I passed by and these were only the statue versions and they looked so precious.
I surrendered and bought one it was a green little guy, so realistic in it's movements and so cute I was in love <3
Ofcourse this little guy needed a girlfriend and I also needed all four seasons and ...
Well the rest is history.
It wasn't me being weak it was just that they were too darn cute!
I'm hooked ever since I have seen one escape from it's box.
It was fascinating and it still is :-)
Besides an uncurable breeder of KittyCatS *whispers I want no cure either I am a content creator in Second Life.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

08-16-2013, 10:17 PM
Hiho, all^^ , I am Mandred. I fallen in kittycats thanks to my baby(my wife SL-RL), specially a kitty make me conexion, he was beautiful russian white illume with so devilish passion eyes(breeding of my baby), she starter in kc with RFL 2011, she dont ask me loool, only say me, we have 2 new baby(Snowy and Mia) at home and 3 month more later, no more horses only kitties hehe (invasion).
I like cats in RL, I had cats but not now, vampi is allergic so only way for us is here in SL. We have other addiction in SL, tattoos creations. Nice to meet you allSmile

[Image: u9m2.png] Passion Kitties - memories
08-17-2013, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013 07:54 AM by Vampiva Belfire.)
(08-16-2013 10:17 PM)Mandred Blackadder Wrote:  Hiho, all^^ , I am Mandred. I fallen in kittycats thanks to my baby(my wife SL-RL), specially a kitty make me conexion, he was beautiful russian white illume with so devilish passion eyes(breeding of my baby), she starter in kc with RFL 2011, she dont ask me loool, only say me, we have 2 new baby(Snowy and Mia) at home and 3 month more later, no more horses only kitties hehe (invasion).
I like cats in RL, I had cats but not now, vampi is allergic so only way for us is here in SL. We have other addiction in SL, tattoos creations. Nice to meet you allSmile
Huhu, a todos!Wink my name is Vampiva. I know my big love of RL thanks to SL. Fairytales can be trueHeart
I am KittyCats LoverHeart , remember that when we come back play SL, Our neighbor had full mountain full with kitties of different colours and themes: winter. spring, summer, fall(RFL 2011), I fly direct to mountain hihi , to know of creator and next buy in KC mainstore, for my luck touch me winter theme(Snowy) yay!! and buy one starter (Mia) too. I feel so dreaming because I love kitties in RL but I am allergic as Callie, sadly.
I love all furs, but I have my fragil point for Black russian, I remember my first black russian buy at Juicy berry farm from Raegan Muircastle(store), yummy key lime , illume shade, so beautiful black kitty!! my Salem(Passion PurrRzZ father- generation save- our project never end hihiTongue). Also we have other fever that is tattoos creations, and I start makeups too Blush SL is magicHeart nice to meet you, everyoneWink
xoxo Heart

[Image: RP2j5FV.gif]?
?my Passion Kitties^V^ project come true?
08-17-2013, 01:06 AM
Bonjour à tous Smile

I am Garance, french, English speaking too bad to be able to participate in your discussions, unfortunately

I love cats, but in RL I'm allergic: angioedema

Congratulations to KittyCats and passionate community Smile

GK

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)