Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when?
03-28-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated 03/03/15)
I got this new cat and not sure if the whiskers have been listed.

? Smooky Tooks

? 4 days ? 0% ? 69% ? 4% ?? 1%

Fur: Genesis - Smokey V
Eyes: Genesis Water (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Plush
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Double Stubby)
Size: 26 cm (10.2 inch) - Petite
Find all posts by this user
03-30-2015, 12:21 AM
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what?
(10-23-2012 12:54 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  I think either Theodore or Draco Nacht was one of the first who had Sublime and I bought these eyes from them as an early Christmas gift from a friend and by then they were very rare and also priced this way.
I got them as a gift around november 2011.

Draco and Theo were with me as I birthed my first sublime kitty. I was in so much shock from the discovery, they TP'd over and tried to keep me calm, they also made the announcement in KC chat for me. I named the little boy Draco Sublime. I was sooo excited I was hyperventilating lol =o)

I had the first pink & white chat earlier and named him Dr. Seuss, he also had the ody sorbet eyes and it's still one of my fav combos.

Muahs,
Noc

Nacht's Landing
ScratchN Shop
03-30-2015, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2015 11:32 AM by Dottie Idlemind.)
Bumps hoping the next page shows up! Smile
One more bump Smile

Latest Discoveries

KittyCatS History Document
03-30-2015, 12:23 PM
Next page ! Come here !

03-31-2015, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2015 11:04 PM by Deer Thistle.)
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated: 04/01/15)
Yay for a new fur!! Both charts have been updated to reflect the latest fur discovery. Smile (Thank you Dottie for updating the Google Doc chart!)

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=5706
http://goo.gl/vtvIjm

Fur
Tonkinese - Natural Mink - Discovered by KittyKat2487 Resident - Valentine's 2015, March 14 2015 http://catsymeow.com/discoveries/tonkine...l-mink.png

Congratulations!!

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
04-10-2015, 08:44 PM
I got a new tail "Chic" this morning. Any word yet who is the first, the discoverer?

Fur: Australian Mist - Lilac Marble
Eyes: Genesis Sunshine (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Chic
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: White (Frazzled)
Size: Normal

[Image: 179a485e0b64caddff08378c4e2f08dc.png]

[Image: 7dff660638f0e7849d8207c194957cd2.gif]

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
04-10-2015, 10:08 PM
Kittycats addicts just put out a notice that I discovered "Chic". did I really? Maybe because I really really want to be the discverer and go down in Kittycats history but my luck tends to be I am just a little bit late. Just asking because this morning Fabao got a chart from a friend of his who also found Chic on the special baby. I know we are all having the first baby right about now. I am assuming the notice is official but worry that if I brag about being the discoverer, I might have to take it back later.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
04-10-2015, 10:14 PM
(04-10-2015 10:08 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Kittycats addicts just put out a notice that I discovered "Chic". did I really? Maybe because I really really want to be the discverer and go down in Kittycats history but my luck tends to be I am just a little bit late. Just asking because this morning Fabao got a chart from a friend of his who also found Chic on the special baby. I know we are all having the first baby right about now. I am assuming the notice is official but worry that if I brag about being the discoverer, I might have to take it back later.

I would assume that if KittyCatS posted it in the Group Notices that you discovered the tail first then it must be correct. Congrats!

~ BreeAnn (Brunabug Nightfire)
Direct link to SAGA Dominance Charts folder
Direct link to SAGA FAQ
Feel free to pass Proofs to me - I will be sure to get them added to the To Do List for SAGA.
04-10-2015, 10:57 PM
oh, Awesome!

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
04-11-2015, 07:17 AM
(04-10-2015 10:57 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  oh, Awesome!

Both yourself and the other person who also got Chic tail could state which time the box was born, that way you can confirm who discovered the trait first just and idea Smile
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)