Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Tail chase animation!
02-04-2015, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 01:33 PM by InsaneXade Resident.)
Tail chase animation!
I was watching my Gracie the other day and for no reason whatsoever, she looked back at her tail over her left shoulder, then her right and started chasing it. Around and round she went, until she finally caught it and gave it a number of noms and a couple licks, then she placed her paw on it as if to say "Now that's enough out of you." A moment later she just trotted off as if to say "Ok, my tail and I are at peace" Gracie is a nut Smile http://insanexade.deviantart.com/art/I-d...-296624320 I'm sure eveyyone knows who the kitty with Grace is ^.^ This is my fave picture of Sparta and Grace. Feel free to browse my Deviant Art for more kitty cuteness

Any way Her tail chase scene was soo adorable, I wish I could have caught it on video to share with everyone but I couldnt. But it would be awesome and adorable if the kittycats would have something similar to that, especially the megapusses. think about it, it would be so catlike and make everyne laugh when the kitties do this. I hope you consider adding this adorable animation.

Xade Creations In Second Life. Home of My little Sparta
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Ryanna Enfield , Dimpz Morane , Winter Phoenix , Fuyutsuki Resident , MsMagick Resident , Saxoni Fenstalker
02-05-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: Tail chase animation!

Spinning tail chase animation. Sign me up!

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2015, 04:20 PM
LOL, watching my RL chasing her tail as we speak.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
02-12-2015, 01:19 PM
reminds me of the tail chasing shown here; http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=20564

It would be so adorable, especially the megas. LOL Great suggestion

Big Grin Kitty Cats Are Like Potato Chips, You Can Never Have Just One Big Grin
02-12-2015, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 04:16 PM by Tad Carlucci.)
Megas?

We'll need flying chairs, breaking tables and all sorts of clanging and crashing sound effects for tail-chasing Megas!

Go for it!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
02-14-2015, 02:51 PM
LOL, all I can say is thank god my Mega doesn't chase his tail because with my luck I would be on him! Like a bucking bronco, I might get bucked off.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident
03-21-2015, 01:11 PM
I would still love to see kitties interact and play together.
03-21-2015, 04:29 PM
I wonder if the torso of the KittyCatS is flexible so this tail chasing can be actually done.
I believe a real cat is bend in the direction it is chasing it's tail.

Tail chasing would be one of my number one favorite add ons also indeed kitties that interact with eachother and a sit on lap pose like a cute curled up kitty.
But I don't think the torso can handle that last one either.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Fuyutsuki Resident
04-07-2015, 06:20 PM
I would love a tail chasing anim! One of my rl cats has a running battle going with the furry snake that follows her around. It's hysterical.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)