Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Some suggestions for KC team to consider
11-22-2014, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2014 12:06 PM by Jiyulie Resident.)
Some suggestions for KC team to consider
First off, I'd love to make some suggestions based on MY observations of the community.

1) the cost of Perm-pet
I believe this issue has been raised many times that the cost is too high. And to a certain extent, I have to agree. The calculations of the cost setting could be based on the kibbles that we feed the kitties for a period of 16months, and so beyond that time, perm-pet will be feasible.

But from my observations and my chat with other members, I realized that most people just throw their Kitties that they intend to keep as pet into the cattery or inventory without food. Allowing the pet to be sick.

MY SUGGESTION:
Lower the price of the perm-pet potion. When the cost is lower, people will tend to buy it. Why? Psychological. 1500L is a huge sum to part with. By lowering the price, people will think it's "cheap" and they will buy it for the cats.

Rather than having the cat sick (they don't spend money on kibble or permpetting), lowering the price will actually bring more sales. Affordability is what counts. If the price is lower, people will consider permpetting their normal kitties even.

2) More interactions
Having Q&As with the community is definitely good, having a feedback corner is also awesome. But what is lacking in this community is response from the upper levels (ie, the management).

MY SUGGESTION:
While CSRs are very helpful, knowledgable and friendly, interaction with the management level through feedback sessions would be ideal. So that the community can voice their concerns and be sure that the management hears or reads it.

3) jewels
The jewels are rare, yes. That is why we call them jewels. But MY OPINION is that there should at least be an explanation of how the jewels are determined to be given to the random kitty bred. All we know is that it is random like the sizes, but while being random, there can be some from of calculations.

4) Special Sizes
Yes, we all know it is random and not breedable like in real genetics. But I think this needs to be tweaked a little. Tall parents will most likely have tall kids, isn't it? Petite parents usually have petite kids right? So why shouldn't it be different for KC?
Genetics work in animals too.

These are the feedbacks for now. I hope to see some changes for a better KC community.

Jiyulie (a.k.a Jiji)
HeartI'm in GMT+8 timezone.Angel
Jiji's Cattery Official website
My Shop: Jiji's Cattery
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)