Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

NEW to KittyCats & Looking for 2 Cats :) that resembles my rl ones. Pls. Help
05-29-2014, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2014 12:34 AM by DestinyFox Resident.)
Smile NEW to KittyCats & Looking for 2 Cats :) that resembles my rl ones. Pls. Help
Hi there, I'm new to KittyCats and please to meet all of you Smile. I am looking actually for 2 kitties that resembles 2 of my real life cats. First one is black and white, he has blue/green eyes tuxedo look, with a chip on his ear and a fatish tail. Second is a Grey tabby with blue eyes big ears and skinny tail. Black and white one is a boy normal size and the grey tabby is a girl slight bit smaller than a normal she is a Egyptian tabby half breed.

Reason I'm so much in need of these two little ones is because the Black and white cat I had passed away from cancer and he's very very dear to me and was my whole world. The other one was blind and she managed to get out of the house and got hit by a car. Sad These two have very special meaning to me and this is why I'm desperately trying to find something similar looking like them. So they can live on in second life. I used to be apart of Imaginimals and Wildwood kitties. Sad news Mika had to shut down both Imaginimals and Wildwood. I had kitties that resembled the Black and White one and the Grey tabby. But since the server is gone they are not alive anymore leaving me devastated. KittyCats team was very kind and brought me into their world and I'm coming to the community now asking for your help. I was given the website which I've looked at traits and went onto the Build a cat website also. I was able to find what I should be looking for from your community. Will someone please help me in finding these two babies? Here's the specifics on them and thank you everyone for your time and consideration:

***Attached Picture of my Black & White Cat Sylvester I'm open for advice or any suggestions you may have as I'm in-experienced with KittyCats Thanks***

Chateau Cat - Black & White No. 3
Shade - Normal
Eyes - Light Wash ( or anything blue/green hue )
Eye Shape - Curious
Pupil - Big
Ears - Big Boo Boo or Boo Boo
Whiskers - White
Whiskers Type - Fussy or Plush or Swanky
Tail - Frisky or Mysterious
Size - Normal

American Shorthair - Silver Tabby
Shade - Normal
Eyes - Blue Ice or Genesis Water ( or any blue )
Eye Shape - Curious
Pupil - Big
Ears - Oddyssey No. 2 or Oddyssey No. 1 or Rounded something
Whiskers - White
Whiskers Type - Curious or Fussy or Swanky
Tail - Frisky or Mysterious
Size - Slightly Smaller than normal if it exists or any suggestions

Regards,

DestinyFox Resident Heart

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: NEW to KittyCats & Looking for 2 Cats :) that resembles my rl ones. Pls. Help
Hi, I looked in my cattery and unfortunately could not find anything close to your kitties, I wish you the best of luck in your search for KittyCats that resemble your special ones and if I spot anything in the markets I will let you know.

Sylvester resembles my RL black and white boy that also has cancer, except my kitty has yellow eyes..

Mal's MegaCatz Too Adorable
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Malayaa_Resident]
 Thanks given by: DestinyFox Resident
05-29-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: NEW to KittyCats & Looking for 2 Cats :) that resembles my rl ones. Pls. Help
(05-29-2014 06:01 PM)Malayaa Resident Wrote:  Hi, I looked in my cattery and unfortunately could not find anything close to your kitties, I wish you the best of luck in your search for KittyCats that resemble your special ones and if I spot anything in the markets I will let you know.

Sylvester resembles my RL black and white boy that also has cancer, except my kitty has yellow eyes..
Awww Malayaa thank you for your response and looking at your stock and I really appreciate your help in keeping an eye out. Gosh best of luck with your black and white baby I hope yours can pull through and survive. Hugs Thanks.
05-30-2014, 01:32 AM
I am sorry to hear of the loss of your two lovely cats. I am afraid that I do not have any suitable boxes but I wish you the very best in your search.

Magical stories from an independent author
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-30-2014, 09:17 AM
Hi Destiny, welcome to the KittyCats community. Being an RL Cat Lady I know how it feels when you lose your precious fur babies.

I looked in my cattery and this is the closest match I found for the second kitten:
http://gyazo.com/cbb5b2355dd1f5e41afb1f3e03785097

Send me a PM with your offer if you're interested. ((Virtual hugs to you))

The CatHouse
(( MARKETPLACE ))
(( IN-WORLD SHOP ))

05-30-2014, 11:23 AM
This is the closest I have to your black and white. The mom is a disco queen and I know has blush quartz eyes and not sure what tail. If you can find a good match for her then you can make exactly what you're looking for. Hugs, gl. And feel free to im me if you need more help or have questions.

?
Box
Cattery
Fur: Chateau Cat - Black & White No. 3
Eyes: Genesis Sunshine (Curious|Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Boo Boo
Whiskers: White (Guitar)
Size: Normal
06-02-2014, 05:53 PM
(05-30-2014 11:23 AM)Mercy Stark Wrote:  This is the closest I have to your black and white. The mom is a disco queen and I know has blush quartz eyes and not sure what tail. If you can find a good match for her then you can make exactly what you're looking for. Hugs, gl. And feel free to im me if you need more help or have questions.

?
Box
Cattery
Eyes: Genesis Sunshine (Curious|Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Frisky
Ears: Boo Boo
Whiskers: White (Guitar)
Hi Mercy Stark, thank you for your message. Can you please IM me in game and send me an LM. I have no clue about breeding yet. Your advice would be great as to how I can make a boy cat with the one above that you've shown me. I'm willing to try Smile Thanks so much. Kindly please get back to me and thanks for your message.
06-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Sorry I only have morning dew and Chop Chop on my silver tabbies, good luck in your search Smile
06-04-2014, 07:45 PM
I looked in Cattery too ... I am so sorry to hear about your loss of beloved kitty. I have felt that pain with mine, so ... *cries*. I hope you can get a similar-loooking kitty in SL that can console you a little.

The closest I can come to your Black and White kitty ... well, it has Rounded ears and you really do need the pointed ears ... would be possible to breed a baby with boo boo. This one has Lucky Irish eyes . Illume is pretty bright, too, so it might be too bright for you.
? New Born Kitten

Eyes: Lucky Irish Clover (Curious|Small)
Shade: Illume
Tail: Curious
Ears: Rounded
Whiskers: White (Plush)
06-05-2014, 10:45 AM
Heart RE: NEW to KittyCats & Looking for 2 Cats :) that resembles my rl ones. Pls. Help
Hello, and welcome to KittyCats! I'm sorry to hear of your losses. I personally understand dealing with the loss of a Family member and Friend. Angel *Hugs*

The Chateau B/W No. 3 is my favorite breed (in RL and SL Smile ) and I have a ton... literally a ton of them! I don't have anything that specifically matches what you're looking for but I have several very close ^^ I also have several Silver Tabbies too.

I would be glad to help you out with any KittyCats advice you need and help you find your Kitties Smile PM me here or IM me inworld.

Kiya Snowpaw (Kiyalust Resident)

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)