Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Happy Pills in Bundle Packs!
10-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Lightbulb Happy Pills in Bundle Packs!
Not sure if anyone has already posted this and if they have i am sorry in advance!

I would love to see the Happy Vitamins in Bundle packs like the rest of the vitamins or better yet like the Love Drops Smile Smile Thank you!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2011, 09:09 AM
RE: Happy Pills in Bundle Packs!
I have stopped buying so much milk as i used to and instead have been getting 5% happy pills when my kitties are ready to breed because im also lazy to carry them around and too impatient to wait for them to gain that 5%. Altho I haven't done any math on what it costs me to make all my cats happy (when they are ready to breed), but They would eat more milk while gaining love and i would probably end up spending more $ on milk than buying them happy pills. Its just a hassle to buy single pills x10 rather than a pack of 10 and so on Smile When I do buy milk, i dont put it all out anymore; maybe like 2 cans for the cats at 98%

I try no to give them love pills because I save $ for food but as i mentioned i can be impatient lol so I occasionally buy love for them too Smile However, I doubt the cost on the things you mentioned would be lowered anytime soon lol. I already suggested an annual food sale but that will never happen Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)