Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Kitty Dock
12-27-2013, 02:43 AM
Kitty Dock
It might be helpfull to include a kitty dock in with the starter kitty package as it might save csr a few questions and there so easy to just click if you need to file a ticket look at pedigree ect ect ect
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus
12-27-2013, 08:30 AM
RE: Kitty Dock
A very good idea i think, also a copy of the web terminal to register easily on this site could be useful for the same reason. Smile
12-28-2013, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2013 06:40 AM by Sanura Snowpaw.)
This is a great idea but sadly I think the reason this wouldn't be feasible is how often the docks update. Also you can register from the cat itself by going to online help from the menu so not sure if the website terminal would be helpful.

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus
12-29-2013, 06:00 AM
(12-28-2013 06:39 AM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  This is a great idea but sadly I think the reason this wouldn't be feasible is how often the docks update. Also you can register from the cat itself by going to online help from the menu so not sure if the website terminal would be helpful.

Hehe yes, and on second thoughts those starter packs would start getting rather heavy with 2 more objects plus another NC explaining them, especially in the case of LEs.
12-30-2013, 08:00 PM
And then we shouldn't forget, not everyone reads the ncs xD *can be guilty of it too!*

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)