Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Can KC confirm if 2 new furs Chat Sunshine and Chat Sunshine Puff No. 1?
01-05-2024, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2024 12:03 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Can KC confirm if 2 new furs Chat Sunshine and Chat Sunshine Puff No. 1?
Can KC confirm if 2 new furs Chat Sunshine and Chat Sunshine Puff No. 1 ? Or if it is only one fur Chat Sunshine Puff No. 1 ?

I am seeing both names on the board and the KC Addicts notification says "Chateau Cat - Sunshine" but the congrats says "CONGRATS TO Owlie Bonesworth WHO found the new "Sunshine Puff!" so the KC notification shows both name versions

The only pic I've seen of a newborn box says "Chateau - Sunshine Puff No. 1" .

KC has had cats with very similar names before so I just wanted to check. If there's just one, then we'll just need one thread for dominance testing; if two, we'll need both threads

I will much appreciate any clarification.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2024, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2024 08:55 PM by Owlie Fairelander.)
RE: Can KC confirm if 2 new furs Chat Sunshine and Chat Sunshine Puff No. 1?
It is the same fur. When I first looked at the fur on the pedigree page of the cattery --it only said Chateau Cat - Sunshine --later, after Callie was aware of the discovery, the name of the fur changed to Chateau Cat - Sunshine Puff No. 1. That is where the confusion has come from, cause when I first made the copy/paste of the pedigree, it did not include the Puff No. 1 as at that time it did not exist in the text. It did appear later after Callie made the group notice, when I looked again at the fur name, the Puff and No. 1 was added to the fur name.
Inworld - I go by Owlie Bonesworth, Jayleden Miles is my legacy name.
 Thanks given by: Eleanor8 Resident , Ivy Norsk , Kayla Woodrunner , Sara Franco , LittleMe Jewell
01-06-2024, 02:21 PM
Thank you for sorting it out Owlie/Jayleden. I appreciate it.

(01-05-2024 08:53 PM)Jayleden Miles Wrote:  It is the same fur. When I first looked at the fur on the pedigree page of the cattery --it only said Chateau Cat - Sunshine --later, after Callie was aware of the discovery, the name of the fur changed to Chateau Cat - Sunshine Puff No. 1. That is where the confusion has come from, cause when I first made the copy/paste of the pedigree, it did not include the Puff No. 1 as at that time it did not exist in the text. It did appear later after Callie made the group notice, when I looked again at the fur name, the Puff and No. 1 was added to the fur name.
Inworld - I go by Owlie Bonesworth, Jayleden Miles is my legacy name.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
01-06-2024, 02:57 PM
Thank you Jayleden for clarifying. I admit I was rather worried when I saw the difference between "Jayleden" and "Owlie" in Callie's notice.
Could you please go back to the thread you made and possibly re-name it to reflect the full name of the fur?
It would also be helpful if you could post the pedigree... I know that it will just show the costume fur of the baby, but still, it would be nice to have it.
Thanks so much.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
01-07-2024, 04:46 PM
(01-06-2024 02:57 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  Thank you Jayleden for clarifying. I admit I was rather worried when I saw the difference between "Jayleden" and "Owlie" in Callie's notice.
Could you please go back to the thread you made and possibly re-name it to reflect the full name of the fur?
It would also be helpful if you could post the pedigree... I know that it will just show the costume fur of the baby, but still, it would be nice to have it.
Thanks so much.

I don't see a way to rename the thread. If you or someone knows how to rename the thread, I'd appreciate it.
01-07-2024, 05:16 PM
(01-07-2024 04:46 PM)Jayleden Miles Wrote:  
(01-06-2024 02:57 PM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  Thank you Jayleden for clarifying. I admit I was rather worried when I saw the difference between "Jayleden" and "Owlie" in Callie's notice.
Thanks so much.

I don't see a way to rename the thread. If you or someone knows how to rename the thread, I'd appreciate it.

Pull up the thread and go to your initial post. In the lower right of that post will be an Edit button. Click that and then click Full Edit (as shown below). That will give you full access to the title as well as text of your original post.
[Image: 92841725f20b7f7216201682ed510d09.png]

Thanks given by: Owlie Fairelander , Ivy Norsk

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)