Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

a grey leg
10-02-2019, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2019 03:28 PM by RandyThePilot Resident.)
a grey leg
Hello you all!

I have many kittycats and I would ask you if someone can help me about this; all kittycats mine now have rear left leg in grey. All other functions seem okay.

Some idea, guys?

Thanks in advances.

Randy
I'm sorry, I just found another similar thread.. where is Low/High prim options?
and it's okay Smile i found it Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: a grey leg
yay glad you found it!!
01-22-2020, 12:13 PM
I figured out that the leg comes from the blanket that a sick cat has. When the sick cat gets cured/perma-ed(/healed after 7 days?) , the healed cat it may end up with the grey leg.
02-18-2020, 07:01 AM
Hi well I found this but I dont understand the terminology. I been away 5 years. I recently returned, and placed my two cats in a part estate sim with my own rights in a beach house. I got the medicine, gave them it both, and all was good for two days.

then while they were sleeping I saw each one has a greyed out paw. I have tried all sorts of graphics settings including advanced rebake and other things I knew from 2014.

can anyone help a returner cos I have no idea how to get Bob and Lilly looking like normal again??

Thanks a lot
02-18-2020, 04:24 PM
The instructions are in the manual.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-20-2020, 08:38 AM
(02-18-2020 04:24 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  The instructions are in the manual.

I already looked into them. I do not have an option to "Turn Low prim Off".... That doesnt appear on my Cats Prim Window, but thanks anyway
02-20-2020, 08:47 AM
Low prim off means regular 3D mode.

Changing prim mode or cycleing through the Cattery creates a brand-new copy of your cat, including all scripts, sculpties and textures.

This solves all manner of issues with the cats (basically everything except problems with the web site or being able to talk to it). Specifically, this new copy fetches the textures it needs, which is what you're after in this case.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-20-2020, 08:49 AM
(02-20-2020 08:38 AM)Michaelatv Destiny Wrote:  
(02-18-2020 04:24 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  The instructions are in the manual.

I already looked into them. I do not have an option to "Turn Low prim Off".... That doesnt appear on my Cats Prim Window, but thanks anyway

Ah cracked it, but wasnt in the manual, was in a sticky, on main forum by admin. had to go sone sort of restore from a 2D cat. Wierd. But happy to say they both got their colours back. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: