Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cherry * Blossom Kitty Cafe!
08-08-2012, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 02:30 AM by Deer Thistle.)
Rainbow Cherry * Blossom Kitty Cafe!
[Image: cbcbsmallkitty2.png]

Cherry * Blossom Cafe caters to both kitty owners and their feline friends. This little spot on the edge of Cherry Blossom allows individuals to rez their kitties and enjoy the atmosphere, bring a friend, and hang out! Socialize over a parfait while your kitties enjoy their very own yummies provided by us! There's kibble as well for any kitties who are rezzed while residing in the cafe. Smile

I hope kitty owners will find this place enjoyable (along with their kitties!) and to hang out with friends, I've had a lot of fun bringing people over and (voice) chatting away while our kitties roamed the floor and made new friends, so I open this cozy kitty hangout spot to the rest of you! Have fun! Heart (TP: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cherry%20Blo...57/192/22)

[Image: 7697133118_4f42760402_c.jpg]
Pon, a toy Whimsical White kittybuns, reclined on the floor of the Cherry * Blossom cafe after clearing his bento box bowl of its tuna, kibble, and bits of catnip. The other kitties spied on him while he wasn't looking, wondering how a kitty made of white chocolate could both consume a bento box and bask in the sunlight without melting his chocolate body!

Pon has been staying over for dinner at Sanura's at Too Adorable but I decided to bring him with me to the cafe tonight.??* Who would be able to taste test the cafe food better than a kitty made of yummy chocolate and sprinkles?( ???)

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Bea Shamrock
08-08-2012, 07:38 AM
RE: Cherry * Blossom Kitty Cafe!
awww's I love this and what a beautiful pictures!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

08-08-2012, 12:16 PM
What a wonderful place & idea!

Heart KittyCatS lover and LazyCats auctioneer. Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-08-2012, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 12:39 PM by Ethereal Hurricane.)
WTF how dare you, this was my new place to squat, and now all these people are, once again, coming to my house. HMPH!

(also, don't forget about your newly redone / * qbee radio!)

[Image: heart.gif]
08-08-2012, 01:00 PM
(08-08-2012 12:38 PM)Ethereal Hurricane Wrote:  WTF how dare you, this was my new place to squat, and now all these people are, once again, coming to my house. HMPH!

Did you move out of my auction area?

08-08-2012, 02:02 PM
(08-08-2012 01:00 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote:  
(08-08-2012 12:38 PM)Ethereal Hurricane Wrote:  WTF how dare you, this was my new place to squat, and now all these people are, once again, coming to my house. HMPH!

Ehh, I got a couple locations I keep my things. The cafe is kinda like my summer home, but instead of summer, its like my morning home, and the auction area (aka behind the auction area) is my midday to evening home.

[Image: heart.gif]
08-08-2012, 02:44 PM
(08-08-2012 02:02 PM)Ethereal Hurricane Wrote:  

Ehh, I got a couple locations I keep my things. The cafe is kinda like my summer home, but instead of summer, its like my morning home, and the auction area (aka behind the auction area) is my midday to evening home.

Rofl!!! So funny!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

08-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Wow what beautiful pictures and a beautiful cafe I'm sure! Looks like a great place to relax and chit chat with the kittehs!
08-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Giggles @ Eth Big Grin

What a lovely idea Deer!!!!!! The place looks gorgeous and awwws Pon will be there!!!!!! (I promise to pet all the other kitties too so they don't get jealous) :Heart:

Bea Shamrock, Kitty carer and breeder

"There are no
ordinary cats"
(Colette)
08-08-2012, 06:38 PM
(08-08-2012 02:02 PM)Ethereal Hurricane Wrote:  

*giggle snorts* That totally makes sense!

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)