Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

talking kitties
01-23-2018, 05:10 PM
talking kitties
Please tell me why am i the only one to see my kitties talk? I am wondering if it is possible for my hubby to be greeted with the text i am writing for them to say to him. I heard my other friends kitties talk so i know its possible. What am i doing wrong?[/b][/size]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: talking kitties
Hi TealaE,
KittyCatS only whisper text when they deem you worthy of their speech. What they choose to say is also random. So your husband would have to be near a cat and it has to have walk enabled so they can go near him and decide if they want to say something. Smile

☀I have OCD☀
(=^-ω-^=) (Obessive Cat Disorder) (=^-ω-^=)
01-23-2018, 08:00 PM
This morning, mine woke me said, "Feed me. NEOW!" and bit my hand to be sure I was awake. Oh. Wait. That was IRL. Nevermind.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-28-2018, 03:58 PM
(01-23-2018 07:51 PM)Ayame Meili Wrote:  Hi TealaE,
KittyCatS only whisper text when they deem you worthy of their speech. What they choose to say is also random. So your husband would have to be near a cat and it has to have walk enabled so they can go near him and decide if they want to say something. Smile

thanks for the response..i am able to write in texts. please tell me who are able to see them?
01-28-2018, 04:34 PM
Anyone can hear the custom text you put into the cat. (You can only add 1 custom saying at a time). The cats will randomly pick what to say from the list of things they can say when they bump into any avatar as long as talk is enabled.

Come grab a cat at Kitten Haven!

User(s) browsing this thread: