Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Store Product Notices
04-15-2016, 02:20 AM
Store Product Notices
After visiting the store today and purchasing a Cat Scratch Post I was dismayed to discover it would not interact with the cats. After speaking to a advisor I was told only the items in the central courtyard were interactive.
So I had purchased a useless Scratch Post and wasted my L$'s.

It would be a good idea to place a sign stating "Ornamental" or "Non-Interactive" on the products that are not interactive. I am certain I am not the only customer that has done this. Surely this is not a good advertisement for the store as it gives the impression of being "scammed"

I do hope the management take note of this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2016, 05:14 AM
RE: Store Product Notices
The beds are not interactive. The scratch posts and flowers scratch posts are interactive. The laundry basket is interactive. There is a sort of 2 tier cat perch with the beds that could be considered a scratch post that is not interactive.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
04-15-2016, 05:32 PM
If it says -n-play at the end of it's name then it's interactive Big Grin Cuz there's a play in there
04-16-2016, 04:21 PM
please contact me, and i can help you with that. Smile

normally if this happens, we make sure the customer gets a refund. it's not a common thing, and we can also make a sign to make sure there is not confusion in the future. Smile
04-16-2016, 05:55 PM
That's nice.

The original point, however, is well-made: it would aid purchasers if there were signs clearly indicating the items do, or do not, interact with live cats.

Others have posted comments about how to tell, and those are fine, but they and the lack of signs pre-suppose that purchasers already know; which won't be true for new players, such as the OP.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-17-2016, 01:29 AM
Tad I agree thats a good Idea! I know when I was new beds where very perplexing item! I know that sounds ridiculous. I thought the cat would go to the bed to sleep! Then learned it was set by home point which is pretty much the same thing but I thought it was automated.
04-17-2016, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2016 05:50 PM by LibGwen Resident.)
I thought there was a sign saying which scratching posts were (not?) interactive at one point. But I don't think it was in both play and non-play areas. Since the interactive ones have cats climbing them, it's the non-interactive ones that particularly need a sign directing people to the interactive ones. I remember I deduced the difference (since the non-interactive ones were displayed on shelves, without cats) then asked for confirmation in the group, but a lot of people don't take that much time.

A sign saying "Click here for notecard explaining how to set sleeping point. Or ask in KittyCatS Addicts group." would remind people that they don't know how cat furniture works. I think some people assume it will become clear after purchase, which it doesn't. The notecard body should make specific reference to "bed or place you would like your cat to sleep" or some such phrase so people don't dismiss the home point information as unrelated trivia.

Ack! I just typed "bed" into the search blank in the manual above and only got the Menagerie page. Typing "bed sleep" gets Menagerie, Catnap, and the Info & Stats page.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)