Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS go to the Greek Games!
07-22-2012, 01:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2012 01:34 AM by Sara Franco.)
RE: KittyCatS go to the Greek Games!
(07-20-2012 07:32 PM)SmartKittyCat Wrote:  In anticipation of the Ancient GreeK Games which will start next week, KittyCatS! wants to have a little fun of our own!

What will it be????

Only the Ancient CatS know.... Just get your cats ready!!! They will be able to birth a specially designed cat from 29th-31st July to celebrate these ancient games and the world wide participation!!!

If you get your “dream” KittyCatS and you don’t want to wear it the costume, you will be able to make a support ticket and we will retrieve your KittyCatS without the costume. That can be done only once so if you change your mind later we will not be able to bring the costume back.

Everyone has the chance to get one "special" KittyCat, it is limited one per avatar.

Get your KittyCatS ready and good luck breeding!!

Your KittyCatS Team

Is it just a costume or a hidden trait like the Lucky Irish Eyes? it is important to know that to decide which cats to hold till 29th, some I don't mind if they have costumes but I care about the traits, and I think many have this case.

Excited to see the kitty in either case Big Grin

Sylvan Felines Shops:
Main Store
@CatTales
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: KittyCatS go to the Greek Games! - Sara Franco - 07-22-2012 01:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)