Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cat on MP Hungry
03-19-2020, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2020 07:16 AM by Prokofy Neva.)
Cat on MP Hungry
I've often been puzzled by this: what is the optimal condition you should put the cat in to sell it on the MP, so that it is not hungry when the person buys it?

I have sold perhaps a dozen or more of the cats over the years, and only one person has complained to me about a cat they purchased being hungry. I have put them both in "Image" or in "2D". I don't know how people get such good pictures on the MP -- I usually take one picture of the cat as it is in 3D inworld, and then another screen shot of the "image".

Just now I had a cat -- a toy which I already have, so I wanted to sell it -- I put on the MP. But then I forgot to save its stats when I put it in inventory yesterday. So I pulled it out to click again and it says "52% hungry" as "Image". So now I have to fatten it up again before it goes on the MP. But is there a better way? I personally wouldn't be upset buying a hungry cat because...you just feed it. You'll have to feed it anyway! I did that last year in RL when we saved an abandoned one that was totally scrawny!

PS I have to wonder how hungry it really is because now it's just sleeping and the food isn't budging from 52%, although I now have it rezzed out. I do wonder if it is able to feed while being in its "low prim" state as "image" or "2D".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Cat on MP Hungry - Prokofy Neva - 03-19-2020 07:15 AM
RE: Cat on MP Hungry - Tad Carlucci - 03-19-2020, 09:27 AM
RE: Cat on MP Hungry - Arwen Swordthain - 03-20-2020, 02:18 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)