Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Fur - Tiger Powder Blue
04-27-2019, 06:07 AM
RE: New Fur - Tiger Powder Blue
Dominant to Balinese - Seal Lynx.

Ellen kindly lent me a Powder Blue to do some testing, because she pulled it with a Russian - White and New had shown it recessive to Russian - Black I decided that since I had an Ocicat - Cinnamon that I knew hides Balinese - Seal Lynx I would use him and hope to get a Powder - Blue hiding Ocicat Cinnamon but that would hide at least Bali Seal to allow us to add a range while it grows for testing. So theres the reasoning behind what will appear to be an odd choice of box to open.

So Lutz is my Cinnamon Silver boy as we can see he gets his shown fur from his Dad.

[Image: fcd2a26dfa1d56ae0f20b082fa512033.png]

His Mother is a Tiger - Huckleberry that looks to hide Aussie Light Chocolate Marble but as shown here actually hides Balinese - Seal Lynx

[Image: 5663c8a76092f7d023f02282ef3288d9.png]

Tiger! - Huckleberry is known to be dominant to Ocicat - Cinnamon Silver so that cannot be Lutz's hidden fur so he must hide the Balinese Seal Lynx

That brings us to the actual test.
I mated Ellens Tiger! - Powder Blue to Lutz and the result was a Powder Blue.

[Image: d46acae34cd0b2fa55bd86957d6e962c.png]

This baby therefore hides either Ocicat - Cinnamon Silver (fingers crossed) or Balinese - Seal Lynx.
Therefore we can say for sure that Tiger - Powder Blue is dominant to Balinese - Seal Lynx.
She is of course unpacking to check her hid Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ellen Ireland

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Fur - Tiger Powder Blue - Arwen Swordthain - 04-27-2019 06:07 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)