Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Question regarding use of KittyCatS photos/images
09-13-2018, 06:37 AM
Question regarding use of KittyCatS photos/images
Hello Smile

I would like to ask about the situation with regards to using KittyCatS images or photos on products that we may sell. To be clear, I do not mean anything at all to do with the images that were used in the past on profilers or which appear on Build A Cat or the actual KittyCatS website

I mean either fun and cute items (2 of which I heard from people today and were a picture frame and a dancefloor!)... or actual pictures, for example scenic pics we may make and wish to sell and happen to include the cats. Also, I know a few people who make cat portraits, with or without the owner present, which are very sweet and touching. I have no idea if they do those for free or not, but I find it an interesting question of whether they may be able to charge for making such creations?

Thank you!

Angel "I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through" - Jules Verne Angel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: FancyCatspaw Resident , Minx Diabolito

Messages In This Thread
Question regarding use of KittyCatS photos/images - Emilia Darkwatch - 09-13-2018 06:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)