Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Frustration in the Cattery! (Let's rant ;))
05-10-2012, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2012 07:50 AM by Khea Karas.)
RE: Frustration in the Cattery! (Let's rant ;))
(05-10-2012 06:22 AM)Mirsoul Resident Wrote:  Unfortunately, the world economy affects the virtual economy as well. I have a feeling the market will be soft for many months to come. As as with any supply and demand market, we may be best served to lower our prices and sell, rather than stay high and end up with kitties sitting on shelves or sent to menagerie. While we feel they are worth a certain amount, the market/economy just does not support it (in some instances).

Disagrees...this only damages the market more, and causes an avalanche effect. I would much rather keep my cats priced higher to support the market than try and out-price my neighbor for another 500L.

Its all about perception...if a cat is cheap it is therefore perceived as being not so good and will not sell. Buyers are almost always willing to spend more as long as they understand the additional benefits they will receive from the more expensive product.

This is how I manage to keep my cattery running and at cost. Im not trying to rip anyone off but I believe in my product and the work that has gone into making it a great cat, and I will not undercut for an extra few L. I understand my prices are not for everyone, but this has always been my advice to anyone for selling and works in my opinion if you are willing to stick with it and market your business well just like any RL business.

[Image: v9rl.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: penfold83 Resident , anna Acanthus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frustration in the Cattery! (Let's rant ;)) - Khea Karas - 05-10-2012 07:43 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)