Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Frustration in the Cattery! (Let's rant ;))
05-08-2012, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2012 08:11 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: Frustration in the Cattery! (Let's rant ;))
(05-08-2012 01:14 AM)Nocshadue Balbozar Wrote:  I would love to see gender on boxes. Sure we still have no clue what we will get but it would save sooo much frustration. I for one don't like to have to menagarie a perfectly good cat because its the wrong sex.

I wish this was true because the problematic part seems to be the fact we have to menagerie wrong genders as we can't feed them all.
This gives a huge discouragement because it are good cats.
And we are obligated to unbox kittens to know the gender, a bring kitty back in the box option (a rewrap button in the dialoge for kittens with the age 0 only?), would be cool ROFL
Can you believe I have over 20K K$ just from bringing wrong genders to ever joy & quit projects for this reason the last couple of months?
I hope the menagerie K$ shop is to become good LOL
I believe the gender on the box is not to come as Callie confirmed in an other thread about this topic.
So yes I think we have to accept this or find an other hobby, so far I decided the cats are cute enough to continue but having said that I have always hated waste.
Waste of resources, food, money or whatever in this sense I'm pretty conservative.
A solution on this topic would therefore be cool but I learned not to count on it which brings the responsibility back to myself and it is up to me if I want to continue on this terms or not in the long run Smile
And I think KittyCatS can do what ever they want with their product and we customers have a free choice if and how long we agree with this.
And they clearly don't want gender on the box and I can think of some reasons why they don't such as the fear the market will be stuffed with boxes instead of live cats and this will not have a good outcome of their product.
I investigated the compittion M**roos and the sad thing is I rarely find a live Roo and these markets are so sad to walk through.
And since KittyCatS has no involvement with the secondary market their interest is not the same as ours but yes I noticed some secondary market problems as well and this is an understatement Smile

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Khea Karas

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frustration in the Cattery! (Let's rant ;)) - Kayleigh McMillan - 05-08-2012 06:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)