Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Frustration in the Cattery! (Let's rant ;))
05-08-2012, 01:14 AM
RE: Frustration in the Cattery! (Let's rant ;))
I would love to see gender on boxes. Sure we still have no clue what we will get but it would save sooo much frustration. I for one don't like to have to menagarie a perfectly good cat because its the wrong sex. So you can try to sell it..but so does everybody else..and the market floods. Whereas if you knew the sex before opening, you could keep for later projects or sell at your leisure..since you're not feeding it or taking many prim to have it out. Sales wold improve on boxes as buyers could get the gender they need without birthing before hand. I firmly believe that have gender on boxes would help KittyCats all around, ease frustration for all breeders, but especially new breeders who may just be dipping their toes in the water and never take a plunge because of this kind of thing. I have seen posts from KittyCats where they quote the overall balance of male to female...what they don't take into consideration..that a girl from my chateau stubby line and a boy from my Aby Silver Line..may not be the pairing I am looking for atm. So that argument is a moot point. Overall balance doesn't mean anything to a breeder working several lines and trying to breed a very specific cat.

Nacht's Landing
ScratchN Shop
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Khea Karas , Emme Oxygen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frustration in the Cattery! (Let's rant ;)) - Nocshadue Balbozar - 05-08-2012 01:14 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)