Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when?
01-07-2016, 07:37 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016 08:01 AM by Tad Carlucci.)
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated: 05/23/15)
Observations:

1) The Google Docs shows many (more today than yesterday) more trait values than the Forum OP.

2) On all browsers Oselkhandro's post appears, but does NOT update the entry in 'KittyCatS Chat - General Discussions'. Clicking the Last Post link takes one to the OP rather than the Last Post. Yesterday the Last Post link was updating to show Ivy, my, and Dottie's followup posts.

3) There are a number of errors and discrepancies between the OP and the Google Docs spreadsheet; I recommend by-hand comparison and correction so information is not lost.

4) I the OP is no longer being maintained, Deer Thistle should remove the entire list and simply direct people to the Google Docs spreadsheet. Of course, do this AFTER fixing the errors!

Followup. The forum Last Post link updated as is should for my posting.

I judge this to be a bug in the forum software and not fixable by KittyCatS. Given the sad shape of the KittyCatS web site, I'd suggest upgrading to the latest version in an attempt to correct the error is too perilous. My recommendation is to just live with it. When you see the topic go bold-face and click the Last Post link, if it takes you to the OP, jump to the last post by hand.

I judge this to be a bug in the forum software and not fixable by KittyCatS. Given the sad shape of the KittyCatS web site, I'd suggest upgrading to the latest version in an attempt to correct the error is too perilous. My recommendation is to just live with it. When you see the topic go bold-face and click the Last Post link, if it takes you to the OP, jump to the last post by hand.

test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Fancie Fella Eye - Kayleigh McMillan - 02-22-2013, 03:49 AM
Snappy whisker shape - Barry Ballyhoo - 04-15-2015, 08:54 AM
Correction! - TerrorMisu Resident - 04-16-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated: 05/23/15) - Tad Carlucci - 01-07-2016 07:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)