Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Too Confused! About the Special Kitties breeding rules
03-29-2012, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2012 11:11 AM by anna Acanthus.)
RE: Too Confused! About the Special Kitties breeding rules
Well i don't know if you're referring to my post or Sanura's Tad ( Clover True recessive ) and i can't say that i've given the subject totally rigorous thought yet but i've turned over the possibilities in my head and it seems to me that this is the only way Clover can behave without causing havoc in the process.
And imagine it being dominant to the shown eye ; this would mean that it would have to be the most dominant eye which would rather defeat the object of the exercise as everyone would be struggling to get rid of it pretty soon and menagerying their " lucky " kitty.
It would also be going against the established procedure which could i imagine cause a bit of a mess and anyhow i doubt KCR and the team members involved would have introduced this without turning the question inside out as to the consequences.

Sorry to be a bit thick about this but could you explain exactly what you mean by selectively assigned as opposed to randomly assigned please ? I'm trying to include all you are saying in my thought process but becoming rather confused actually ^^.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Too Confused! About the Special Kitties breeding rules - anna acanthus - 03-29-2012 11:09 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)