Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

makeing limited editions kittys
04-12-2015, 09:00 AM
makeing limited editions kittys
i seen where people have been asking for pink and white number 2 kittys yes i know kittys cats may never make number 2 in pink and whites but i think maybe kittycats should rethink about makeing pink and whites number 2 and maybe some other crazy colors that dont fit the norm maybe make some wild color kittys thats not just a costume fur that will pass make it like maybe limited edition then retire it after 3 months then let the people that buys kittys and the breeders who breed kittys deside if its something that they want to breed or if anyone wants to buy them you never know till you try yes i know a lot want kittys that look like real life kittys but some also want crazy color kittys that dont fit the norm of everyday life and that what make second life great you got normal every day things and places that look like everyday life then you got people that think outside the box and do wild and crazy things in here that you dont see in real life there will allways be people that hate anything new or diff but thats ok but on the other side of the coin some will love the new and diff so you never know till you try it could flop or it could take off like crazy life is about takeing chances at times
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
makeing limited editions kittys - hershey26926 Resident - 04-12-2015 09:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)