Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

DEVine New Kitty Beds and Such
04-06-2015, 03:03 PM
RE: DEVine New Kitty Beds and Such
(04-06-2015 02:42 PM)Devilness Chant Wrote:  I've made kitty beds for most sizes but never for Megas.....so here I go!

I added a texture changer and loads of textures for the back flowers, vases, and blanket. I also through in a seat with 3 animations while you wait for your boxes.

The one for 3 Megas is a normal size Gazebo...(and a very dear friend pointed out that I spelled it wrong. lol Blush)

The Single Mega Gazebo can be used for all sizes it you wish. You can put bunches of them in it.

The Kitty one is smaller but will fit a number of normal sized and smaller. Even biggers but don't hold me to that since I don't have one that size atm. But I put the kitty one out on display and my shops.

Can be seen here... DEVine at Enchanted KittyCats

I hope you enjoy them as much as I ripped my hair out making them!

[Image: DEVine%203%20Mega%20Gazeebo%20Boxed_zpskzjobr29.png]

[Image: DEVine%20Single%20mega%20gazzebo%20box_zpsfkecbfuf.png]

[Image: DEVine%20Gazeebo%20for%20Kitties%20Boxed...0fnvd8.png]

I put out a few boxes, besides the Easter ones and will be sorting through more boxes to put out at both shops. It's just so hard to part with them.

dev, these are lovely gazebos for ALL cats! i just put one on misa's island at nacht landing, and kitten came and reset home for them. they look so much happier in the gazebo! thank you! ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant

Messages In This Thread
RE: DEVine New Kitty Beds and Such - Susannah Luminos - 04-06-2015 03:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)