Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats?
12-01-2014, 04:27 PM
RE: What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats?
Hi guys. I just wanted to chime in with a quick reminder. Please remember to speak to each other with respect. Please leave out judgments about people and what you think of them. If you want to comment on ideas, please do, and please keep it to ideas and not "about people".

Remember that our forum is a place to discuss ideas, opinions and to do it in as kind of a manner as possible. It's ok to disagree, but we ask that everyone abide by our guidelines of keeping posts respectful. If you have an issue with someone, please work those things out privately.

I really liked the fun tone of the thread, and was pleased that the initial disagreement that came up was handled maturely without our involvement. I *really* want this thread to stay positive and fun. So let's please remember to keep things respectful and if you have a personal disagreement with someone, to talk to them about it privately. Thank you. Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the best names you've given [or gotten] on your cats? - Kitten Longmeadow - 12-01-2014 04:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)