Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

A solution PLEASE !
12-18-2011, 03:19 AM
RE: A solution PLEASE !
(11-28-2011 03:23 PM)KittyCats Resident Wrote:  Hi all Smile
Adjusting the gender towards each person to ensure they have an exact 50% spread is only possible by making the system totally predictable, so one would at the end know that for example, if this was a girl, the next born will be a boy, and after that a girl again.

On second thoughts, if this is the only possible solution , and it doesn't interfere with the future plans that apparently make it impossible to have gender on box, then why not ?
The breeding out of traits really is difficult, and challenging enough. It can take weeks to get just the right traits out and another few weeks to get it again if it's the wrong sex. So birthing a possible contribution to one's project of the moment even if all the traits weren't there could be worth it but not if that too is the wrong sex.
I'm certainly not the only one who often shares Saga's feeling of ... is it really worth continuing the struggle ... the frustration and financial burden and feeling of throwing good money after bad, not to mention the new traits coming out too fast and making our beautifull 8 and 9 trait kitties that we've spent months on practically worthless on the market, but i'm getting off subject there ...
*Btw selling our kitties is not much fun for the majority of us even when we do manage get good prices. A few are totally insensitive and just consider them as a possible money making commodity to trash if no good, but not that many i think
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A solution PLEASE ! - anna acanthus - 11-26-2011, 12:08 PM
RE: A solution PLEASE ! - Yuukie Onmura - 11-26-2011, 01:28 PM
RE: A solution PLEASE ! - Sisch Firecaster - 11-26-2011, 02:27 PM
RE: A solution PLEASE ! - Vilandra Miles - 11-27-2011, 05:40 PM
RE: A solution PLEASE ! - anna acanthus - 11-29-2011, 01:50 AM
RE: A solution PLEASE ! - anna acanthus - 12-18-2011 03:19 AM
RE: A solution PLEASE ! - Vilandra Miles - 12-13-2011, 06:17 AM
RE: A solution PLEASE ! - Emme Oxygen - 12-13-2011, 11:16 PM
RE: A solution PLEASE ! - Saga Felix - 12-15-2011, 10:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)