Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

The online pedigree should be viewable by anyone even with out pedigree sign
12-14-2011, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2011 05:09 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
RE: The online pedigree should be viewable by anyone even with out pedigree sign
(12-14-2011 04:51 PM)Khea Karas Wrote:  I agree wholehearted with this. ALWAYS ask the breeder questions when you buy a cat and if there is no pedigree button request one. If they refuse then you know they are not being honest. Also ask around and make sure the breeder is recognized as an honest person and known. Kittycats is a close knit community so you should have no problems finding out details if you need them.

Something I would like to see changed in the pedigree however would be some added generations for our cats going back 4 or 5 generations. Also the possiblity to see direct siblings and offspring. This would be very helpful and useful when selling cats.

oh yeah on the last one Heart
Oh it crossed my mind concerning privacy.
Maybe even "info" to a non owner shouldn't be accessable unless enabled because I'm all for privacy of the breeder but also for the option for a seller to show it all.
After all what the cat shows is such tiny part of what the cat is capable of giving.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The online pedigree should be viewable by anyone even with out pedigree sign - Kayleigh McMillan - 12-14-2011 04:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)