Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

The online pedigree should be viewable by anyone even with out pedigree sign
12-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Exclamation The online pedigree should be viewable by anyone even with out pedigree sign
I have been running into many people who claim a cat has something hiding in the background, and of course there is no pedigree sign to prove this. By clicking on the cat I can only see the two immediate parents, whose names have been changed to whatever the supposed claimed hiding fur is. I have asked the owners for pedigrees, and find there is no hidden fur in the pedigree. Some people try to scam people. I fear people who are newly into breeding KittyCats will not know any better and will be suckered into this scam. I have invested a lot of money into my kitties as have alot of people, and I feel we should have the right to see full pedigree without owners permission.

I vote the online pedigree be viewable to anyone who is registered with KittyCats by doing a search of the KittyCats ID number.

Come visit us at Alley Cats! We running low on empty shacks!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Al...147/129/24
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The online pedigree should be viewable by anyone even with out pedigree sign - Kristyn23 Resident - 12-14-2011 01:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)