Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Closed 
KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when?
06-05-2014, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 08:15 AM by Deer Thistle.)
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated 6/4))
Bumping in hopes of page 34 showing!
(06-05-2014 07:38 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  I don't think it's really needed to take note of who was the first to produce a special offspring from a collection pair.

Why? Because this is simply a race.

It's all about how much you can afford to spend and how much time you spend on Second Life. Breeding (and luck) have nothing at all to do with it.

I agree with you as this sort of information isn't really a 'discovery' based off of the same criteria as breedable trait discoveries on the chart.

I've just been adding whatever information has been given to me just in case someone is curious and wants to know this in the future. *shrug* I also noticed this time around that KittyCatS Addicts posted the group notice discoveries for these special offspring, which I don't think has ever been done before. I've contemplated removing this sort of information a few times as imo it isn't a 'discovery' in the same way other traits are, but I don't want any hard feelings. Blush

[Image: ohdeersig.gif]
KittyCatS History Thread
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Fancie Fella Eye - Kayleigh McMillan - 02-22-2013, 03:49 AM
RE: KittyCatS History: Who discovered what & when? (Updated 6/4)) - Deer Thistle - 06-05-2014 08:10 AM
Snappy whisker shape - Barry Ballyhoo - 04-15-2015, 08:54 AM
Correction! - TerrorMisu Resident - 04-16-2015, 08:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)