Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Starters Gen. kittens useless?
04-14-2014, 02:13 AM
Starters Gen. kittens useless?
I have several starters right now that I'm using as projects to learn about traits and having fun figuring out what traits they're hiding... My question is, can I back breed or sibling breed all of their Genesis kittens to help figure out their hiddens, or are all these kittens useless? Or, would they be hiding the other parents fur? If so, would I be able to breed them in hopes of getting this fur? (Of course, I know the easiest way to get said fur is to breed that parent, but am asking to help learn how traits work ^^) I would hate to breed these kittens, only to end up with MORE Genesis furs Sad.

My other question regarding all of this, is what about the non-Genesis kittens I've gotten from these starters that have the other parents fur...same question, would they be hiding these starters hiddens? So confuzed regarding this area of it....for now I am using recessive furs with them (and hoping for the best), and leaving the Genesis kittens in the cattery until I hear whether they are worth using or not (unless of course they have certain traits I'd like to play with pulling instead of buying).

Any help, tips would be greatly appreciated, ty in advance Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Starters Gen. kittens useless? - LizzehWolfe Resident - 04-14-2014 02:13 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)