Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Additional eye shapes and/or pupil sizes?
01-06-2014, 07:10 AM
RE: Additional eye shapes and/or pupil sizes?
(01-06-2014 04:36 AM)Nino Heartsdale Wrote:  I am with Vrem and Tad on this one - the number of possible combos we already have should keep anyone happy for at least one life time Tongue
As a KittyCatS Auctioneer... I know adding more traits and permutations will make it even more complicated to go through the pedigrees and do them any kind of justice!
As a RL Artist - I think that cats are born with basic eye shapes - the rest of the things being mentioned are a cat's expressions.
To have an expression as a permanent look... hmmmm..... be same as a person walking around looking perpetually surprised! LOL
What would be nice perhaps is to have a greater range of expressions rather than more traits.... just my view! Tongue

Maybe I'm weird, but I get really excited every holiday when we know we're getting a new fur or eye colour or shade out of our starters. Smile There are already many beautiful traits but I'll be sad the day KittyCats! runs out of new ideas. It's a fun time whenever you have new and exciting traits to rush into the cattery.

I'm not sure about the auction thing. When I go to auction they usually say "#7 is a Balinese Cream, Tapestry Reef, mysterious eye, small pupil, Blush shade..." so I'm not sure how different "Tapestry Reef, rounded eye, slit pupil, Blush shade.." would be.

I do agree about the expressions, that's a cute idea.

“I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.” Jean Cocteau
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Additional eye shapes and/or pupil sizes? - MiuKitten Resident - 01-06-2014 07:10 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)