Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

About Breakup Potion
12-19-2013, 03:56 AM
RE: About Breakup Potion
In fact, that is just an AWESOME idea! As a new breeder, but not new in breedables, my first reflex after birth was simply to pair them, as i do with all breedables i did/have. Even if they work differents ways, that is something i never saw though, having to pay to break a partnering lol. I can understand to pay and do it happily for food, vitamins, accessories, potion, perma petting but i disagree to pay for breaking a partnering that i made on mistake, and on the long run, to pay for breaking a partnering simply cause i wanna swap partners and im not around the day the 10 days end to wait and change the partnering. Its not only unfair, its really not user friendly at all and as much as i love my pets with all my heart, i also love their options (like breeding) to be simply to use. I also dont see why that must represent a cost to break a partnering, it changes nothing for KC, its just an option in the menu.
Now i wanna add something about how the partnering works in general and that bugs me much. What i did when i birth my cats? i partnered them right away. Why? cause i had the option in the menu, first point, so i supposed that had a reason to be there! Second, cause i like to be organized and if it takes 14 days minimun for a cat to be rdy to have a baby, i can't be sure i will be around at the perfect timing to set the partnering. And what is the result? the partnering i did at 0 days is pointless cause will last only 10 days, so they wont be ready. I will have to be on SL in 10 days when the partnering will end to repartner them AGAIN lol. Was really not what i wanted Big Grin So i suggest, at least for the first baby, they are partnered till they have the baby, and not only 10 days. Even better for breeding in general, we could choose the amount of days they are partnered, that will ask me some maths to do to figure that but that would really make it easier in my organisation. Im just asking to make it easier for the user Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: anna Acanthus

Messages In This Thread
About Breakup Potion - anna acanthus - 12-19-2013, 03:29 AM
RE: About Breakup Potion - Jiminy Kling - 12-19-2013 03:56 AM
RE: About Breakup Potion - Crepe Myrtle - 12-19-2013, 06:46 AM
RE: About Breakup Potion - Winter Phoenix - 12-19-2013, 02:05 PM
RE: About Breakup Potion - Thorn Witrial - 12-19-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: About Breakup Potion - PiperK Resident - 12-19-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: About Breakup Potion - Jiminy Kling - 12-20-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: About Breakup Potion - anna acanthus - 12-20-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: About Breakup Potion - leaf Spires - 12-20-2013, 06:15 AM
RE: About Breakup Potion - anna acanthus - 12-23-2013, 03:02 AM
RE: About Breakup Potion - Melanie774 Kidd - 12-25-2013, 05:28 AM
RE: About Breakup Potion - Zahnn Skytower - 12-23-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: About Breakup Potion - Draco Nacht - 12-23-2013, 02:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)