Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

please fix circadian or give us an option
01-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Sad please fix circadian or give us an option
KittyCatS have a circadian rhythm of sixteen hours (eight awake, eight asleep). This means that if you want to cuddle your adult cat at the same time every day you will have to wake it up every day. It means if you use milk/cuddling to speed up Love gain your cats will always be asleep when they reach 100% Love. As far as I can tell the same problem exists for those who use Love vitamins to make their cats breed in five days. And with the persistent server quirks of Second Life, your cats are less and less rested with every waking, so sometimes can't be awakened at all.

Instead, KittyCatS ought to have a circadian rhythm of twenty-four hours or twelve hours so we poor humans can synchronize with them.

I've seen complaints about this for a year. Several people have told me exhaustion is why they got out of KittyCatS. A few others mentioned the eight- awake eight- asleep schedule as a reason why they never got into KittyCatS.

I inquired about it myself through a Support ticket a long time ago and was told changing it to 24 or 12 hours would upset too many owners. There was no reason given, but even assuming it's a good one, why not have a button for changing it to a sensible 24 or 12 hours for those of us who want the cats to fit our lives rather than the other way round? It is only to affect the cats' wake/sleep schedule. It doesn't affect age or Hunger or Love.

If for some reason the company is worried about some kind of overuse of the option, it could be a once or twice in a lifetime thing for each cat.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
please fix circadian or give us an option - LibGwen Resident - 01-12-2013 02:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)