Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Fur Faux Puff - Chesnut
09-24-2024, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2024 06:09 PM by LittleMe Jewell.)
RE: Fur Faux Puff - Chesnut
This one actually took me a bit to walk through. I'm going to post what I think the charts are showing:

Per the bottom chart, Kaydie Katcandy is Toyger - Blue with Recessive <= Cheetah! - Au Natural

Now for the middle chart: First Kaydie is mating with Custard Cream, who is Balinese - Blue Lynx with Recessive of <= Chimera - Black Grey
That mating produces Mac n Cheez, who is Balinese - Blue Lynx and has Recessive of either Toyger - Blue OR <= Cheetah! - Au Natural

Mac n Cheez then mates with her father Custard Cream.
That mating produces a box that is showing Balinese - Blue Lynx and has Recessive of either Balinese - Blue Lynx OR Toyger - Blue OR Chimera - Black Grey OR <= Cheetah! - Au Natural
In that picture, that box is labeled "bali blue taffy f b..."

Now for the top chart:
Based on traits, I'm guessing the box from Mac n Cheez and Custard Cream became 'Elisa Mewlittle' when birthed.
Thus, Elisa Mewlittle is showing Balinese - Blue Lynx and has Recessive of either Balinese - Blue Lynx OR Toyger - Blue OR Chimera - Black Grey OR <= Cheetah! - Au Natural

Elisa mates with Roasty Toes, who is also showing Balinese - Blue Lynx. I don't see any history on this cat, so the Recessive at this point is <= Balinese - Blue Lynx
That mating produces Roasty Redcurrents, who is showing Balinese - Blue Lynx. Based on all previous info, her Recessive would be either Balinese - Blue Lynx OR Toyger - Blue OR Chimera - Black Grey OR <= Cheetah! - Au Natural
OR something else coming from Roasty Toes.

Roasty mates with Garet, who is showing Faux Puff - Chesnut and has Recessive <= Burmilla - Lilac Shaded
That mating produces a box that is showing Burmilla - Lilac Shaded.

While what is showing might imply that the Burmilla - Lilac Shaded came from Garet, without knowing Roasty Toes' recessive possibilities, we cannot say for sure that the Burmilla - Lilac Shaded did not come from mom Roasty Recurrents.

So, can you please post parentage info on Roasty Toes, so that we can figure out if it is possible or not that he has Burmilla - Lilac Shaded as his recessive?

Also, just to confirm that Elisa is the same box that the middle chart shows from Man n Cheez and Custard Cream, can you please post a picture of her current parentage chart?

Please let me know if I have missed something.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Fur Faux Puff - Chesnut - Claudette Loire - 09-04-2024, 12:37 PM
RE: Fur Faux Puff - Chesnut - Magnum Vaher - 09-04-2024, 01:46 PM
RE: Fur Faux Puff - Chesnut - LittleMe Jewell - 09-24-2024 06:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)